DC Universe Classics Series 3 Carded Images

JayC

Hmmmm @grumpy@

Maybe I'll go hunting after all...

Hmmmmm, no, I would STILL preorder. You're going to save gas money.

I've gotten wave 1 and 2 from cornerstore comics. Had no problems.

how long did it take?

That all depends on the time you placed your pre-order. Most of the time stores like CSC and ETC will put up pre-orders 6-8 months in advance. So if you're one of the first in line, you will get your order a week after they come in. If you pre-order later, your order will come in the next batch.

see....ill be upset if i had to wait 2 months or something

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm @grumpy@

Maybe I'll go hunting after all...

Hmmmmm, no, I would STILL preorder. You're going to save gas money.

I've gotten wave 1 and 2 from cornerstore comics. Had no problems.

how long did it take?

That all depends on the time you placed your pre-order. Most of the time stores like CSC and ETC will put up pre-orders 6-8 months in advance. So if you're one of the first in line, you will get your order a week after they come in. If you pre-order later, your order will come in the next batch.

see....ill be upset if i had to wait 2 months or something

You'll never have to wait that long. Two extra weeks at the very latest.

I look on all the store sites i know of and toyrocket.com has it set for 08/2008 release and toywiz.com has it set for 09/2008 if either of these are correct then i will be very disappointed with mattel i've been waiting for this line and if it gets delayed that much more then it will be like hasbro's marvel legends all over again..... but the figures look better.

• 3 weeks later...

@smilepunch@ being a retailer myself these toys are rolling over the dc direct figures i love them. the style the posability everything it really doesnt matter to me that they use the same body molds for some of the figures...i look at it like this anyone who can make Aquaman a hot and sought after figure has to be an awesome toy designeri hope they keep up the excellent work

P.S. Cant wait for the green lantern

• 3 weeks later...

here we are almost 2 full months after the images of these figures on cards popped up and nothing in stores yet most of the time its like 2 weeks and then they are out but come on sure mattel says they have had problems with their vendor but wtf is up with this 2 months.

ummm...well ive worked in retail before (a major comic book store in TX) ya aquaman is cool from dcuc but cmon, the DC justice aquaman was freakin sweet as well. but i ordered mine from entertainment earth and got em for just a little over retail. - hey on a side note, i dont know if any of you are star wars collectors but the big AT TE is on sale at Target this week. it only like 10% cheaper but hey 10 bucks is 10 bucks, i went ahead and picked it up.

• 2 weeks later...