Florida

JayCueBatman

Well here in Ft Lauderdale every Tues and Thursday you find myself and Marvel_Joe_Spider jumping in our <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>s and spending half the day driving around aimlessly from Target to Target, TRU to TRU, Kaybee to KayBee, etc etc...well every now and then we find something to say HOLY CRAP about but as of recent we havent. The only things we have had to jump for joy over would be my Mr.Freeze find and his GI Joe finds. Everything else just comes i guess. In South Florida we tend to get things last it looks like so we are always the ones saying its out in Cali or in NY, so we wait until North Florida gets stuff then we know its going to be here shortly! So Marvel and i will post more for the South Florida collectors to see what we find.

Oh and BTW the new Ninja Turtle Wave is out in our local Wal Marts excpet i cant find the Armored turtles, just the foot clan part of the wave!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt ya know went out today to pick up my comics and had to make a stop at Walmart and BAM found both Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman 10" Justice League figs! They look sweet...WW has the Lasso of Truth which was a surprise to me because i didnt think they were going to come with weapons!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm in Miramar! I do my Joe and Marvel shopping in Pembroke Pines. So far I have only found one VvV Joe pack on the pegs at a time, and I have found all Marvel legends minus Red Skull and Blade. I'm visiting my parents in SC for two weeks and have found all the Joe packs, but still no Blade.

Well todays adventure finds us with JLA Mission Vision Delux Batman, Delux Croc series Sky Strike Batman, TF Altenators Smokescreen, and 2 Robins from the 1st wave that went to some friends looking for him.

I'm up on the Space Coast, anyone actually found Killer Croc?

Heh, nothing around here, alot of wave 1 at Wal Marts, especially Satellite. I'm in Brevard and Orlando..

Any Hulk Classics/X-Men Classics hit Targets over here yet?

Hey guys-

If you want PM your lists to me and I will see if I can find it. Or just place your list here.

Here is what I am looking for:

Marvel Legends:

Red Skull :rolleyes:

Blade

X-Men Classics:

Archangel

Cyclops

Quietly Wolverine

Hulk Classics:

Abomination

Spider-Man:

Doctor Octopus

Carnage

LMK what you are looking for.

I'm up on the Space Coast, anyone actually found Killer Croc?

Heh, nothing around here, alot of wave 1 at Wal Marts, especially Satellite. I'm in Brevard and Orlando..

Any Hulk Classics/X-Men Classics hit Targets over here yet?

None so far.

The Deluxe figures from the Killer Croc wave have hit Target.

Also have some of the LOTR Trilogy line.

Nothing else new around here.

WM hasn't gotten anything since ML 5.

All I am looking for at the moment is Killer Croc.

Any help would be great.

@loll@

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE