BotCon 2013...

Nguyen_Dragon

Ooh...I like that Predaking! I was never crazy about the 2010 mold with gold instead of yellow, but I must admit, it doesn't look half-bad really. Love the packaging, from what I can see of it.

Damn, that Waspinator and Rhinox look great! Now Hasbro needs to give Dinobot the Voyager treatment, he's been undersized for far too long.

Hasbro needs to paint him with the correct color if they do... I had to get the Henkei version...

I am guessing Optimus Primal and Rattrap will be next...

I'm selling 4 of my current not opened MOTUC figures to bbts .They offered me $110 store credit so i'm getting Metroplex

That's pretty good. I've also been thinking of trading in a few MOTUC extras to BBTS. Which figures did you sell?

I'm selling 4 of my current not opened MOTUC figures to bbts .They offered me $110 store credit so i'm getting Metroplex

That's pretty good. I've also been thinking of trading in a few MOTUC extras to BBTS. Which figures did you sell?

I bet one of them is the FFM...

Finally got rid of the fighting Foe Men along with King He Man,Karratti and fang Man

I bet one of them is the FFM...

:P :P

Finally got rid of the fighting Foe Men along with King He Man,Karratti and fang Man

You definitely will get more enjoyment from Metroplex...

You definitely will get more enjoyment from Metroplex...

I wasn't to happy about getting rid of King He Man or Fang Man but I really wan this Metroplex

Does anybody here know about a line of Wreckers coming out? They are combiners that form Ruination an autobot combiner

The characters are Road Buster,Whirl,Top Spin and Twin Twist all G1 names that were never used in the origional G1 toon..I seen a picture of them released in a W Virginia Walmart

I have to find that photo

EDIT

Here it is

1005607_355978284528640_256753693_n.jpg

FRAC! Upon looking at it better here then on FB they look like the repaints of the Combaticons :(