Bebop & Rocksteady!!!...

This is awesome news...

http://toynewsi.com/...20&itemid=19724

Rocksteady & Bebop Figure reviews are up:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Collection Rocksteady Figure Video Review & Images http://toynewsi.com/...hp?itemid=21091

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Collection Bebop Figure Video Review & Images http://toynewsi.com/...20&itemid=21089

Edited by JoeRhyno
Added video review links

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand the new line is selling VERY WELL....like the numbers are close to matching 90's numbers....I guess stores didn't have enough over the holiday season. I guess they are upping production and supposedly the classics lines will be carried by Targets and Wal-marts now.......Every store I go into these days only has like 1-2 figures sitting on the pegs......

From what I understand the new line is selling VERY WELL....like the numbers are close to matching 90's numbers....I guess stores didn't have enough over the holiday season. I guess they are upping production and supposedly the classics lines will be carried by Targets and Wal-marts now.......Every store I go into these days only has like 1-2 figures sitting on the pegs......

The new line is doing incredibly well, it's sold out everywhere around my area, and from reading up on reports from other states, it seems to be the same everywhere else.

It's really cool to see the TMNT line get back on track and on it's way to hitting the popularity it had back in the 90's, they did an awesome job with the figures, and the show is IMO, the best new cartoon series out there right now.

how happy am i to be proven wrong when we get news like this.cant wait to see them and get them. i am not sure though if i get the turtles yet. i am just to much in love with the neca ones. i will look into it ones i have bebop and rocksteady in hand. i cant even preorder them because bbts doesnt deliver them outside the US. maybe if ever they show up in europe, i will get the classic figures anyway but just if i see them in hand.

Man I'm still 2 Turtles shy of my pizza pahtee....I was trying like H to avoid spending on this line but I broke down and snagged up Leo (he always was my fav) last year. Then at xmas clearance here in the valley, there was a Frys Marketplace who clearanced TMNT figs for 5 bucks (but no Don or Mike on the pegs, haha you DC people remember the dons and mike show?)! The turtle cycle and skateboard were 5$ apeice too. my gf picked me up Raph (he's my number 2 as well) soo I'm slowly lookin for Mich & Donny, but w/the news I'm in for Rocksteady & Bebop! Casey Jones would be nice as well, Man I can't believe I gave away all my old turtle stuff, recently at a one of our garage sales I sold off the last of my TMNT collection, my mom had saved my Shredder Mobile, I guess it's a Caddy w/the blue chain gun mounted in the back, the wheels fold up like the Back to Future Delorean. I held it for awhile and decided against keeping it cause my batcave is overcrowded as it is.....many good memories playing w/my turtles jamming out to Iron Maiden in the back ground.....And Shokker I too didn't care for the version of Shredder back in the day and now, he looks off somehow, So maybe we'll get another version of him as well....

Man I'm still 2 Turtles shy of my pizza pahtee....I was trying like H to avoid spending on this line but I broke down and snagged up Leo (he always was my fav) last year. Then at xmas clearance here in the valley, there was a Frys Marketplace who clearanced TMNT figs for 5 bucks (but no Don or Mike on the pegs, haha you DC people remember the dons and mike show?)! The turtle cycle and skateboard were 5$ apeice too. my gf picked me up Raph (he's my number 2 as well) soo I'm slowly lookin for Mich & Donny, but w/the news I'm in for Rocksteady & Bebop! Casey Jones would be nice as well, Man I can't believe I gave away all my old turtle stuff, recently at a one of our garage sales I sold off the last of my TMNT collection, my mom had saved my Shredder Mobile, I guess it's a Caddy w/the blue chain gun mounted in the back, the wheels fold up like the Back to Future Delorean. I held it for awhile and decided against keeping it cause my batcave is overcrowded as it is.....many good memories playing w/my turtles jamming out to Iron Maiden in the back ground.....And Shokker I too didn't care for the version of Shredder back in the day and now, he looks off somehow, So maybe we'll get another version of him as well....

I really loved the cartoon version. Even as a kid i was always hoping for a more armored shredder. Down the road we got some shredders but i always had trouble with him. Movie super shredder was to small. When neca finally showed the perfect, they cancelled it. The new one has just to much armor for me. He is a ninja and should be able to move. I hope for a great one this time :-)

I can't wait!! Give me Casey in wave 2 please too!!

Draven

Casey is such a must have. I just hope if they come to shredder then they have the cartoon version in mind because i didnt liked the one that came out back in the day.

A cartoon accurate Shedder is a must. I too didn't like the bare chested Shedder from 87 either. I really hope they do a better head sculpt for Bebop with the cassic figures. The snout on the original was too long.

if all goes well, i believe the line will continue with

-shredder and casey

-krang and april

and maybe if we are very lucky

-ratking and baxter stockman

in that particular order. though my gut is telling me shredder (and MAYBE april) with be the only other addition. i could be wrong...i didnt believe they would go further than the turtles in this line. needless to say i am pleasantly suprised :D

if all goes well, i believe the line will continue with

-shredder and casey

-krang and april

and maybe if we are very lucky

-ratking and baxter stockman

in that particular order. though my gut is telling me shredder (and MAYBE april) with be the only other addition. i could be wrong...i didnt believe they would go further than the turtles in this line. needless to say i am pleasantly suprised :D

I would prefer Splinter over April. I don't know how well she would sell being a girl figure in a bright yellow jumpsuit either

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, just not feeling them!! Neither cartoony or classic figure enough on Bebop!! It's like, where did they base this design from?? Rocksteady though, looks pretty boss!!

I so want a Rat King and Casey Jones!! Hope they don't muck 'em up!!

Because I have a lifetime pass for the short bus, I'm assuming these are the TMNT Classics that were only released at TRU and high priced comic book stores? The larger figures that I never laid eyes on or even knew what the going price was for those figs. Since I have to have my hearsay and gossip spoon-fed to me, I was mistaken thinking that the current New Turtle line from the Nick Cartoon was going to generate these for the next line. Man it woulda been nice to see these 2 remade or re-imagined for the new line, as I don't really care for the robotic fish and the wolf dog w/gigantism of the forehead......B & R look much like they did years ago, time has not been cruel to them like Krang, it was all that plastic surgery and addiction to Tanning parlours that did him in.....

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE