Cobra Island 7-packs at Ross

CLAM

In addition some other stuff I saw at the various Ross's were the Star Wars Legecy Joker Squad 6 packs for 14.99.At Marshells they had 25th Joes like TF Duke,Bats,And Para Viper for 3.99 each.Also had Star Wars Comic packs for 6.99.

TJMaxx had resolute 5 packs for 16.99 and 12 inch 25th Joes for 9.99.

• TJ Maxx has been a good spot to shop lately, caught up on some Star Wars comic packs I passed on previously(Clone Emperor/Luke, Quinlan Voss/Faie, White Vader/Leia, Vader/Moff Trachta?), had wave 10 25th Joe's awhile back, I hope they get some Resolute pack's. But I did score 4 Defense & 1 Assault on Cobra Island pack's and 2 SW Joker Squad pack's at Ross.

Hey arrow and freak, you guys still looking for these? I just picked up some for myself today (before I read this thread) but im willing to go back and try and score a few more sets for you kids at cost (plus shipping of course). I know I can get the Joe set, the cobra is a bit harder (doesnt help that I bought 3, darn army builder Ally Vipers, plus that Mindbender is perfect for customs) but I can try. Gotta help our Canadian brothers with their Joe fix.

Hey arrow and freak, you guys still looking for these? I just picked up some for myself today (before I read this thread) but im willing to go back and try and score a few more sets for you kids at cost (plus shipping of course). I know I can get the Joe set, the cobra is a bit harder (doesnt help that I bought 3, darn army builder Ally Vipers, plus that Mindbender is perfect for customs) but I can try. Gotta help our Canadian brothers with their Joe fix.

Card--

Thank you for keeping me in mind. I had a fellow collector/connection find me one of the COBRA sets already and is firming up a line on the JOE one.

Please pass the offer along to someone else for me. Thanks!!!

• Like 1

^ Who in the world has a problem with this post and why? ^

Yea, why should there be a problem with my response??

I thanked Card for keeping me in mind, and I asked him to pass the favour on to another collector. There was no prior agreement between Card and myself to find these sets, other than my general solicitation for assistance finding them.

So what is the problem???

Beats me.

Eh what? Did I miss a post or somthing? Who said they had a problem with my response?

No, no. Arrow's response to your post (see below) got a negative feedback on the thingy in the bottom left hand corner of the post. I was dumbfounded why that would be......

Card--

Thank you for keeping me in mind. I had a fellow collector/connection find me one of the COBRA sets already and is firming up a line on the JOE one.

Please pass the offer along to someone else for me. Thanks!!!