Masters of the Universe Classics Blast Attak Figure Video Review & Images

The Wire

So much new sculpting wasted (in my opinion, that is) on a ho-hum figure. I would have liked to see new parts go to some other figure(s). I never cared much for Blast Attak as a kid, and I still haven't warmed to him now. This MOTUC version is a little too much of a vintage clone, though I realize there's no other version to compare him to.

He doesn't come apart at all, right?

If not, it's a bit surprising there's no attempt at or at least an homage to his vintage action feature.

I'm okay with it for the reasons I listed above, but it's definitely surprising to me based on how the rest of the line has gone.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE