All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just in from the Asia SNS, Transformes Legacy United Wave 2 Deluxe Gears is out at retail with some new In-Hand Images of the figure landing. The long awaited G1 remake grows up in Legacy that we can see in both modes and compared with previous releases. View the full article
  3. Shown below is a look at the new Figma Zelda Legend Kingdom Tears Figures from Max Factory is available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $149.99 for the DX Version and $79.99 for the Standard. Link comes with adisplay, including a variety of accessories, such as Tantian, Glider, Rocket and more.
  4. Today
  5. Its time for tmnt to be for adults again .. and a probriat figure line avalible for them .. beside neca
  6. I'm very interested in this for Street Sharks, MOTU and WWE...️
  7. Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Umbra Operative ARC Trooper collectible figure. This is a Hot Toys Exclusive item available with limited quantity of 1,500 pieces initially launching in China and Hong Kong. Fans in selected markets, please stay tuned to the upcoming announcement near the end of March to early April! The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted inspired by the trooper features finely detailed recreation of the trooper’s armor and helmet, interchangeable trooper helmet, skillfully applied weathering effects, a range of weapons, and a display base.
  8. New episode is up ! We take a look at GI Joe comic issue 67 : Cold Snap ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_221izQCojM
  9. I won't even try. Once again, a Mattel Creations exclusive that cannot be sent anywhere other than the USA. It's pathetic that a company like Mattel can't handle this kind of thing. There are MOTU fans elsewhere !
  10. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Hoping it meets my expectations. This thing wasn’t cheap. I’d hate to get it and find that it could have been better.
  11. I don’t care much for the poncho on this. It takes away from any cool sculpting the figure may have. That said, the vested look on the back of the box looks much better. The inclusion of dog tags is cool.
  12. Besides the use of the same cloth cape, I remember the inside of her cape was supposed to be grey instead of black :
  13. I wonder what kind of accessories will get with this figure, like his iconic mask is mandatory and maybe a blood stained face but what else will be included.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE