• Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:21 AM

Dang! Too bad Gamemaster is in this Best of '80s set. @grumpy@

#52 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:44 PM

I know this is nothing to do with the above article but just thought I'd let you all know that Conquest and Rattler is out now exclusively at Target. I was lucky to find the last ones of both today. YO JOE!!!!

#53 User is offline   Ray 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:38 AM

I still have both: The Rattler and The Conquest. Do you know if there's something new or different from the old version?

#54 User is offline   Ccav 

• Fools!!!

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

I like this claw, at least all the pieces wont get loose and look and feel like crap.

The Rattler and the conquest are the same minus cockpits.

#55 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:26 PM

I never had the original Rattler. I always wanted one and never could find one. Although I did have the Conquest, (not anymore, I sold all my old joes on eBay years ago). As for the difference, I can't say since I'm not opening up the new ones. I'm just keeping them in the box and displayed on shelf. I'm glad they came in this way though. Remember the good ole days when you had to snap all the pieces together and affix the stickers to them.

#56 User is offline   xhairs 

• Classics for life.

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:05 AM

man this set is killer. now why couldnt they have made CC like this one in the first place.

#57 User is offline   DarthHavok 

• Andorian

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:42 AM

I'm going to have to get my hands on several of those Dukes so I can get to customizing and produce a proper Duke. Assuming Hasbro doesn't already have another in the works. Which if anyone pays my posts any mind, knows I'm all about Duke.

#58 User is offline   *Deathblade 

• Mer-Man

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:27 PM

I see ALOT of swapped out cobra commanders in that DVD packs future @hmmm@ @grumpy@

#59 User is offline   gojira77 

• Romulan

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:29 PM

View Post*Deathblade, on Sep 29 2008, 05:27 PM, said:

I see ALOT of swapped out cobra commanders in that DVD packs future @hmmm@ @grumpy@

Yeah, I'd have to agree, but only because the made so many versions of the Closed-Fisted mold-- why'd we have to buy another one to get the red crystals when they were planning to give us the CC of our dreams in the last pack that completes the MASS Device! Shenanigans!

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us