] First Images of NECA's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure

JayC

These definitely look excellent!

I can't wait to see what the other series will have to offer.

NECA is really doing a great job with all their licenses!

Whats the cost on these bad boys? They look great, would be kinda cool if they did a chase/variant set with the cartoon colors.....though I'm not sure how many people would really want the cartoon colors since the figures are done in their original comic style.

Whats the cost on these bad boys? They look great, would be kinda cool if they did a chase/variant set with the cartoon colors.....though I'm not sure how many people would really want the cartoon colors since the figures are done in their original comic style.

I wouldn't mind getting the cartoon colors as well!!!

I think that they look excellent and NECA can go really far with these!

Well, I just pre-ordered the 4 Turtles with the bases (the deluxe set I suppose?) for $55 on BBTS. The 4 Turtles without the bases is $45. Individually they range in price, but Raph is already sold out. I would imagine if this line continues to see multiple artistic interpretations of the turtles and possibly see Black and White and Cartoon colored variations. Then again I could be way off.

THere's a black and white version planned

http://the-5th-turtle.blogspot.com/2007/12/neca10.html

I'm not sure for the prices. Nothing has been announced so far but supposely the box set should come with full accessories where the single ones will be cheaper but with less accessories.

Guys think of it as FIRST APPEARANCE ninja turtles. They hit it DEAD ON! However i wouldn't mind a NOW version. Kind of like a Turtles Legend figure. The current toys aren't as accurate and detailed as these are.

Guys think of it as FIRST APPEARANCE ninja turtles. They hit it DEAD ON! However i wouldn't mind a NOW version. Kind of like a Turtles Legend figure. The current toys aren't as accurate and detailed as these are.

Playmates fails at making toys. Raphael alone is better than every TMNT figure Playmates made.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE