All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The floating embers are from the bbq down in the village...
  3. No question. I've got them too, but I've been planning my wedding and my girl had the idea that we put a couple of action figures on all of the tables, since she knows it's my passion. As such, I've been buying up cheap stuff that I know I won't miss if the kids take them or something and they don't come back to me. Already had some He-Man stuff set aside (hard to beat $6 He-mans and Skeletors from Ross) but I might have to grab some of these too. My plan was to have a He-Man table, a Joes table, DC, Marvel Legends, Star Wars, etc.
  4. Today
  5. That's a stealing price for those who never got them man... I already have them.
  6. Bring home the iconic Spawn/Batman cover in 3D resin form with this once in lifetime statue. Collector's Club Drawing Board crowdfund launches TOMORROW at April 11th 9am PT/12pm ET.
  7. Shown below is the new Mezco Toyz The Return of The Living Dead Dolls: Damien and is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $120.00 "And then there was Damien with a soul as empty as his eyes, This wee little lad pronounced D.O.A., was already dead inside." Dead, damned, and defiant, Damien rises once again from his casket with the return of Living Dead Dolls—newer, top-tier, and deader than ever! The mischievous schoolboy is possessed by two interchangeable “Death Mask” face plates, two interchangeable hairstyles, and two sets of glass-like eyes that switch from empty eyeballs to a soul-piercing stare. Damien wears his signature schoolboy uniform, including a removable overcoat, a blazer, a white shirt with a striped tie, shorts, socks, and a pair of worn boots, complete with a cap and a crown hat. With 18 points of articulation and 5 interchangeable hands, Damien offers a variety of posing options for enhanced interactivity. He comes complete with a slingshot featuring an elastic band and leather pouch, half of a broken ruler, and a stack of three books tied by leather straps. Damien is packaged in a coffin-shaped box. THE LIVING DEAD DOLLS - DAMIEN FEATURES: Doll: Approximately 10" tall Eighteen (18) points of articulation Two (2) interchangeable, expressive "Death Masks" Two (2) interchangeable hairstyles Two (2) sets of glass-like eyes Five (5) interchangeable hands Outfit: One (1) schoolboy uniform blazer (removable) One (1) white shirt One (1) striped tie One (1) schoolboy uniform shorts One (1) pair of socks One (1) pair of worn boots One (1) overcoat (removable) One (1) cap (removable) One (1) crown hat (removable) Accessories: One (1) slingshot with elastic band and leather pouch One (1) half of a broken ruler Three (3) books with leather straps
  8. This is softcover, isn't it? People have been begging for a hardcover omnibus, so they offer this. I'll wait. I also hope they use the cover of Issue #1 when the hardcover comes. I don't like this cover at all.
  9. Almost like comics nowadays when it's relaunched and has 10,000+ variant covers.
  10. Shown below is the new Super7 The Office ReAction Figures Wave 2 Figures featuring Michael Scott (Prison Mike), Dwight Schrute (Basketball), Stanley Hudson (Florida) and Pam Beesly (Dundie) are available for pre-order from our sponsor Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $20.00 each.
  11. Our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has a one day sale on Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Wave 1 & Wave 2 Figure Sets with a sale price of $27.00 for Wave 1 Set of Four Figures and $31.50 for Wave 2 Set of Four Figures!
  12. Shown below is the new Warhammer 40K Sons of Horus Warmaster Horus Primarch of the XVlth Legion 1/18th Scale Figure from Joy Toy and is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $179.99.
  13. Shown below are the Bandai Namco Godzilla: Final Wars Series Godzilla & Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla Action Figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $25.99 each.
  14. It's Wednesday, and you know what that means: ToyFarce review! This week, we're having a look at the 1/6 scale figure of the Phantasm from the Batman: Mask of the Phantasm movie by Mondo! More precisely, the Timed edition which was available for a limited time on Mondo's website, that has some great exclusive accessories, including the whole top half of another figure! Did Mondo spoil the big twist of the movie for a second time... 31 years after Kenner did? *gasp* Batman: Mask of the Phantasm came out in 1993 and was the first movie inspired by Batman: The Animated Series. To this day, it is still considered one of the best Batman movies and is at the top of the list of many Batman fans. The movie included the first appearance of the Phantasm, a brand new villain who is getting rid of gangsters who are all linked together by a death in the past, while Bruce Wayne rekindles a flame with an old girlfriend, Andrea Beaumont. The movie had been notoriously spoiled when it came out by Kenner, who had released the action figures of the movie, and the Phantasm figure included Andrea's identity. The Phantasm figure by Mondo includes 2 extra hands, an extra blade with acid effects, a hand with a nice twirling smoke effect, and a stand. The Limited edition included an extra hood, the whole top half of Andrea Beaumont and a smoke effect that attaches nicely to the stand. Once again, a gorgeous figure by Mondo. The paint and sculpt are amazing, huge shout out to Alex Brewer (@fanplasticfour) and Tom Rozejowski (@zelu1984) and the rest of the team behind this figure. The cel shading is discreet, yet very nice (take notes, McFarlane Toys!). The extra hands with effects are great. The figure is a bit top heavy with the big cape but since the stand had a nice smoke effect hiding it, I'll be using that (I usually try not to use the stands on those figures, unless absolutely necessary, to save some space)! The next figure revealed by Mondo is Bane, which will come with an extra 'hulked-out' torso (probably the limited edition again). More news at 11:00... Your Angel of Death awaits... (Whoa! never thought Andrea was Slayer fan!)
  15. The 40th Anniversary Transformers Exhibition, the first exhibition in 10 years, is scheduled to be held from Friday, May 10, 2024, starting in Osaka. In addition to exhibiting toys from the 40-year history, including characters that appeared in the original anime "Fight! Super Robot Life Form Transformers," as well as Beast Wars and the Hollywood movie series, there is also an exhibit where you can enjoy explanatory panels and videos of past works. View the full article
  16. If you have not had enough of Optimus Prime, Takara TOMY are speeding off with their latest Transformers X Bingo Sports Optimus Prime race car project. The crossover exclusive figure retools the Transformers Studio Series SS-92 Crosshairs into the Corvette C7 GT3-R driven by Takei. Read on to see the translated project details below for more details on these Winter 2024 release. View the full article
  17. I'm glad to have my Cobra group done and unless Super7 makes Sarge, Serpentor and Armored Cobra Commander. I'm good.
  18. Shown below is the new threezero Fallout T-45 Power Armor (Hot Rod Shark) 1/6 Scale Figure are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $429.99. From the highly-rated Fallout video game franchise, threezero is once again releasing the T-45 Power Armor featuring the popular Hot Rod Shark paint scheme. For the first time ever, the Hot Rod Shark armor is available as a full figure with a highly articulated endoskeleton body and assault rifle. The 1/6 T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor showcases one of the most commonly used paint schemes. The olive green base coat is complemented with red trims and iconic shark-styled eyes and mouth decals. Along with threezero's exquisite weathering paint technique, the figure captures the armor's post-apocalyptic aesthetic. The 1/6 T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor is equipped with an endoskeleton body with over 35 points of articulation and magnetic connection points, allowing for freely interchangeable armor pieces that are compatible with all other threezero Fallout Power Armor figures. The helmet features an LED light-up function, and accessories include a detailed male head sculpt that can be swapped with the armor helmet as well as an assault rifle with two exchangeable magazines and a removable scope. Product Features 14.50 inches (36.80cm) 1/6 Scale Made of ABS, PVC, POM, Magnets and fabric Based on the Fallout video games Highly detailed Over 35 Points of articulation Removable armor Requires 3x AG1 batteries (not included) Box Contents T-45 Power Armor Hot Rod Shark figure Head sculpt Armor set Assault rifle with two exchangeable magazines and removable scope
  19. Yea just what I thought. Looks like a Sony verse movie DC style. This looks terrible, was a sequel really needed for the joker. Lady Gaga needs to stick to making bad music.
  20. https://jediinsider.com/8-26341 After firing at Greedo, Han Solo becomes aware that he is now indebted to the notorious gangster Jabba The Hutt for abandoning the cargo as soon as an Imperial cruiser appeared. Moreover, he owes a considerable sum of credits now needed to hire a replacement bounty hunter.
  21. https://toynewsi.com/436-52339 The Warrior has emerged victorious against numerous opponents, yet sustained injuries along the way, and begins hearing a voice echoing "Warrior needs food badly" as he feels his life draining.
  22. https://marvelousnews.com/299-34920 Sabretooth has been on the prowl, tracking his prey by scent in every dark alley and street. However, he's starting to suspect that the overpowering smell he's been chasing might be his own....
  23. As per Deadline, Kit Harington announced that the Game of Thrones sequel he was set to star in is no longer being pursued by HBO. In June 2022, news about a potential series revolving around Harington's iconic character, Jon Snow, from Game of Thrones, was leaked. Subsequently, George R.R. Martin, the author, disclosed that the series was tentatively titled "Snow" and had enlisted talented writers/showrunners, who were brought on board by Harington.
  24. Deadline has announced that the release date for the reboot of The Crow, directed by Rupert Sanders and featuring Bill Skarsgård, has been rescheduled from June 7 to August 23.
  25. Coming off the heels of the critical and box office success of its continued theatrical run, Denis Villeneuve’s Dune: Part Two debuts for purchase and rental Digitally at home on April 16. From Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, the critically acclaimed Dune: Part Two continues the adaptation of Frank Herbert’s acclaimed bestseller “DUNE.” On April 16, Dune: Part Two will be available for early Premium Digital Ownership at home for 29.99 and 48-hour rental via PVOD for $24.99 SRP on participating digital platforms where you purchase or rent movies, including Amazon Prime Video, AppleTV, Google Play, Fandango at Home, and more. On May 14, Dune: Part Two will be available to own on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD from online and physical retailers. Dune: Part Two will also continue to be available to own in high definition and standard definition from participating digital retailers. Dune: Part Two is directed by three-time Academy Award nominee Denis Villeneuve (“Arrival,” “Blade Runner 2049”) from a screenplay he and Jon Spaihts wrote, based on the seminal bestselling novel of the same name written by Frank Herbert. The expanded all-star international ensemble cast features returning and new stars, including Oscar nominee Timothée Chalamet (“Wonka,” “Call Me by Your Name”), Zendaya (“Spider-Man: No Way Home,” “Malcolm & Marie,” “Euphoria”), Rebecca Ferguson (“Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning”), Oscar nominee Josh Brolin (“Avengers: End Game,” “Milk”), Oscar nominee Austin Butler (“Elvis,” “Once Upon A Time…In Hollywood”), Oscar nominee Florence Pugh (“Black Widow,” “Little Women”), Dave Bautista (the “Guardians of the Galaxy” films, “Thor: Love and Thunder”), Oscar winner Christopher Walken (“The Deer Hunter,” “Hairspray”), Léa Seydoux (the “James Bond” franchise and “Crimes of the Future”), Souheila Yacoub (“The Braves,” “Climax”), with Stellan Skarsgård (the “Mamma Mia!” films, “Avengers: Age of Ultron”), with Oscar nominee Charlotte Rampling (“45 Years,” “Assassin’s Creed”), and Oscar winner Javier Bardem (“No Country for Old Men,” “Being the Ricardos”). The film is produced by Mary Parent, Cale Boyter, Villeneuve, Tanya Lapointe, and Patrick McCormick. The executive producers are Joshua Grode, Jon Spaihts, Thomas Tull, Herbert W. Gains, Brian Herbert, Byron Merritt, Kim Herbert, Richard P. Rubinstein, and John Harrison, with Kevin J. Anderson serving as creative consultant. Dune: Part Two explores the mythic journey of Paul Atreides as he unites with Chani and the Fremen while on a path of revenge against the conspirators who destroyed his family. Facing a choice between the love of his life and the fate of the known universe, he endeavors to prevent a terrible future only he can foresee. DIGITAL, 4K, BLU-RAY & DVD ELEMENTS Dune: Part Two Premium Digital Ownership contains the following special features: Filmbooks: House Corrino Filmbooks: The Reverand Mother Filmbooks: Water Filmbooks: Lisan-al-Gaib An Ensemble for the Ages Chakobsa Training Creating the Fremen World Finding the Worlds of Dune Buzz Around the New “Thopter” Worm-Riding Becoming Feyd A New Set of Threads Deeper into the Desert: The Sounds of the Dune Inside Dune: The Spice Harvester Attack Inside Dune: Gurney Hallaeck’s Revenge Inside Dune: The Fight for the Imperial Throne Dune: Part Two 4K UHD and Blu-ray contain the following special features: Chakobsa Training Creating the Fremen World Finding the Worlds of Dune Buzz Around the New “Thopter” Worm-Riding Becoming Feyd A New Set of Threads Deeper into the Desert: The Sounds of the Dune BASICS Premium Digital Ownership: April 16, 2024 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD Street Date: May 14, 2024 4K Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish 4K Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish BD Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish BD Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish DVD Languages: English, Canadian French, Latin Spanish DVD Subtitles: English SDH, Canadian French, Parisian French, Latin Spanish Running Time: 165 minutes Rating: PG-13 for sequences of strong violence, some suggestive material, and brief strong language. DVD: DLBY/DGTL 4K UHD and Blu-ray: ATMOS TrueHD, DLBY/DGTL PRODUCT ERP 4K UHD + Digital $29.99 Blu-ray + Digital $24.99 DVD $19.99
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE