All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Glad this is finally coming out after being teased so long ago, but Target come on man. Todd might as well made it one his triple platinum double uranium figures that are impossible to get.
  3. Until Lower Decks I felt the same way. But I can't help but enjoy that show. Of course it's meant to be kind of a parody so it's not really the same type of enjoyment.
  4. Today
  5. If you've not had your fill of Transformers collaborative news today, here is some more with a leaked product listing for the Project Knight: Transformers X Knight Rider crossover. We've been dreaming of this one, and it appears a transforming K.I.T.T. will be coming as soon as August! It must be something big and or special with a $49.99 USD price. Read the product info thanks to JTPrime17. Tra Gen Project Knight: Transformers X Knightrider collab Product Number: F9653 Release Date: August 1st 2024 MSRP: $49.99
  6. Shown below is a preview for the McFarlane Toys DC Direct Target Exclusive The Joker Mobile from Batman: The Animated Series which is COMING SOON exclusively to Target! Stay tuned...as we reported this returning item a few months back if you'd like full look at the Jokermobile!
  7. Star Trek ended with Voyager's finale. Everything after that is just CBS alternate universe fanfic with "Star Trek" scotch taped to it like some cheap piece of crap.
  8. Found the Transformers Legacy United Origin Wheeljack at Target in Houston, Texas yesterday. Unfortunately, they would not sell it because the figure has an embargo street date of March 31, 2024. Even the store manager would not allow the sale, or to put it on hold. Hopefully, other shoppers have a better experience at Target. View the full article
  9. After much speculation about MP-60 Ginrai not having a trailer, Takara TOMY rolls out another retailer solicitation that reveals the MPG-09 Super Ginrai that includes the full cab and trailer. MPG-09 Super Ginrai has a reveal date of April 10th with a price of 46,200 yen (tax included) / 305.53 USD to ship in December 2024. View the full article
  10. Shown below is a look at the upcoming 2024 WWE SummerSlam Elite figures from Mattel. This year’s wave features Made In The USA Lex Luger fresh off the Lex Express in 1993, X-Pac from 1998, Kane from 2004 and Undertaker from 2015. Collect all four and complete the First Time In The Line Referee John Cone Build-A-Figure! You can pre-order this from our sponsor Entertainment Earth.
  11. Recreate the excitement of the Jurassic World franchise with the Jurassic World Legacy Collection Diplodocus! This large dinosaur figure measures approximately 56 in long and over 13 in tall. Plus, the Diplodocus has multiple points of articulation, a mouth that opens, and a distinctly spiked spine! Bring the dinosaur “TO LIFE” using Augmented Reality! Scan the hidden Tracking Code in the free Jurassic World Play App with a compatible smart device (Android or iOS, not included) to unlock AR experiences and fiercely fun games! Colors and decorations may vary. You can pre-order this figure from Target now for $69.99.
  12. Now, you can own from Hiya Toys their EXQUISITE MINI Series G.I. Joe Tomax and Xamot action figure. As commanders of Cobra's Crimson Guard, Xamot is known as the Crimson Twin. They are insatiable and manipulative, using their expert law and financial knowledge to wound enemies in court and executive sessions. This brand-new Xamot action figure stands at 105mm in height. Based on the original appearance of the G.I. Joe, wearing a blue and red battle suit with silver Cobra logo on his chest, armor with snake scale elements, sheathes attached to both belts and legs, all perfectly integrated with the figure, further enhancing his role as a commander of the Cobra's elite troops. Scar along Xamot's face separates him from Tomax. Xamot shares most common parts with brother, but unique in portraits, shoulder pads and sheathes. In terms of accessories, Xamot comes with SMG, 2X iconic wavy blades and more, with fine details even in the 1/18 scale. With 19 joints, utilizes a design supporting extensive articulation, accompanied by 2x interchangeable hand parts, allowing to recreate a variety of poses. The figure also comes with a unique base, simulating a war-torn ground with scattered bullet shells and debris, allowing you to recreate an authentic battlefield atmosphere right in your own home! Price: 24.99 USD Release time: 2024Q4 As commanders of Cobra's Crimson Guard, Tomax is known as the Crimson Twin. They are insatiable and manipulative, using their expert law and financial knowledge to wound enemies in court and executive sessions. This brand-new Tomax action figure stands at 105mm in height. Based on the original appearance of the G.I. Joe, wearing a blue and red battle suit with silver Cobra logo on his chest, armor with snake scale elements, sheathes attached to both belts and legs, all perfectly integrated with the figure, further enhancing his role as a commander of the Cobra's elite troops. Tomax shares most common parts with brother Xmaot, but unique in portraits, shoulder pads and sheathes. In terms of accessories, Tomax comes with SMG, 2X iconic wavy blades and more, with fine details even in the 1/18 scale. With 19 joints, utilizes a design supporting extensive articulation, accompanied by 2x interchangeable hand parts, allowing to recreate a variety of poses. The figure also comes with a unique base, simulating a war-torn ground with scattered bullet shells and debris, allowing you to recreate an authentic battlefield atmosphere right in your own home! Price: 24.99 USD Release time: 2024Q4
  13. Happy Easter weekend, everyone! As is tradition, when there is a holiday on the horizon, we, at ToyFarce, bring you the exclusive scoop about upcoming Star Wars: The Black Series Holiday Edition figures! After the Halloween (we did it first!), Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving and St Patrick editions, we proudly present to you the new Easter edition figures! The Star Wars: The Black Series Easter Edition wave will have 3 figures: A chocolate bunny-themed Clone Trooper, along with chocolate eggs he gathered during his egghunt training, a pastel pink wookie, complete with bunny ears and a chocolate Porg (that one was too easy!) and a pastel-colored First Order Stormtrooper with a mouse droid carrying a basket full of eggs! Those figures, which should have been available right before Easter, should be available around the next one, or will probably pop up at a store at Frank and Sons in California randomly, long before they're even announced (it did happen once!) More news at 11:00... Wishing you all an egg-citing Easter! (Thanks folks, I'll be here all weekend...)
  14. Scheduled release: September 2024 Pre-orders open: April 5 From the series “Dragon Ball Super” S.H.Figuarts is releasing Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta!! Color of the aura has been recreated, matching Vegeta’s intense character.
  15. Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire coming to theaters. This time, it thrusts Kong and Godzilla into a colossal confrontation with an unknown menace lurking within our world. Exploring deeper into origins of Titans. The figure stands 170mm tall, crafted with attention to detail, faithfully reproduces every aspect of Shimo's appearance from the Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire. The skin is fine-detailed with multiple layers of painting, reflecting glowing colors under lighting. Features multiple joints throughout the body, ensuring an authentic appearance while providing a wide range of articulation. Price: 59.99USD Release time: 2024Q4
  16. I was sure I saw somewhere that one or more of the actors didn't want to return since Anton Yelchin's death
  17. Great shot! I have Mary Jane on the hood of mine like she's in a Warrant video.
  18. I was going to say l saw that before .. then I saw the word reissue .. good one
  19. I think storm collectibles is dropping the ball lately .. a bout the characters choice .. especially in Mortal Kombat
  20. The execution is good .. but .. the interchangeable heads is such a great idea
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

• Members

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    1.7m
    Total Posts
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE