• Group: Members

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:00 PM

Justice Series 8 Action Figures

View the full article

#2 User is offline   Bigsexy944 

• tootie manfrootie

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:30 PM

This is a real nice set. Nice to see rthat Jusrtice is continuing pst its lull of re-used molds and armored characters.

Batgirl i really nice although she looks a little frumpy. Supergirl is nice face wise and the sculpt is great but that costume design... Sometimes Ross needs to get his head checked with his designs. She looks like she came off a 90's Susan Summers home workout videotape.

Toyman is really cool looking. Very different.

Capitan Cold is simply AMAZING!

#3 User is offline   Snowman81 

• Trypticon

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:58 PM

I have a thing for Superman figures, but I'm not sure about this one....I mean what hell is she wearing? *sigh*

As far as the others go I think its safer to wait for the Mattel versions.

#4 User is offline   jjlecaros 

• Spock
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:23 AM

wow those look nice, might have to pick them up

#5 User is offline   A_Spidey_Fan 

• Snakeman

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:31 PM

All of them look cool, but I think the 1 I would like to get is the Batgirl 1. I think that's 1 Batgirl figure in a black suit I'd like to get. My only concern is that it looks like her arms might not be able to move so well since it looks like the cape may interfer with it. But still, I'll probably get it. Now, if Mattel or DC Direct could only make a Batgirl figure in a purple costume based on how Yvonne Criag look like in the 1960's T.V. Batman series, that would really be cool. Sigh, a guy can dream, right?

#6 User is offline   Cloud 

• Jango Fett

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:01 PM

View PostA_Spidey_Fan, on Dec 18 2007, 02:31 PM, said:

All of them look cool, but I think the 1 I would like to get is the Batgirl 1. I think that's 1 Batgirl figure in a black suit I'd like to get. My only concern is that it looks like her arms might not be able to move so well since it looks like the cape may interfer with it. But still, I'll probably get it. Now, if Mattel or DC Direct could only make a Batgirl figure in a purple costume based on how Yvonne Criag look like in the 1960's T.V. Batman series, that would really be cool. Sigh, a guy can dream, right?

I feel your dream man!
I 'm still waiting for a Michael Keaton 6" and 12" figure.

#7 User is offline   Last Son of Krypton 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 19 December 2007 - 01:34 PM

The article also says that this is the "conclusion" so is this the very last wave of this series? I hope not, but that Batgirl is a nice note to end on.

#8 User is offline   Pit Viper 

• G.I. Joe Collector

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:32 PM

"I DEMAND MORE TOYS!"

I must have that wooden Toyman.

#9 User is offline   Skips 

• Brilliant, but Lazy...

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:35 AM

Wow I am pleasantly surprized how this line is still going strong!

#10 User is offline   Brebro 

• Mouser

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:33 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 User is offline   SUPREMEQUEEN 

• Rat King

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:58 PM

I have the whole line & have yet to be disapointed. Alex Ross is my HERO!!! I have all his print stuff too. The man realy knows his craft like no other I've seen.

If this is the end of this line i'll be sad to see it go. Matter of fact DCD only realy had about 3 lines that I know of that went this strong: Superman/Batman, Justice, & Kingdom Come/Elseworld. I've wondered for quite a while why more of DCD's lines don't go farther?

Many never make it past the 1st wave. Like JLA Classifies, what happened there? that was a great line (well WW did look a lil frumpy), but still the detail was incrediable. I TOTALY enjoyed reading "Justice", I burned thru all 3 vol in record time. This & Kingdome Come SIMPLY BEGG to be made in to a major animated movie!

#12 User is offline   Brebro 

• Mouser

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:30 PM

I agree, I don't really like the lack or articulation or fragile quality and scale oddities of the DC Direct figures, but this set has a lot of nice sculpts and probably most people won't display them in action poses anyway, but rather, standing on their bases. I could have done without the armored wave, but overall this has been one of my favorite DCD waves, along with the Hush series.

Posted Image

#13 User is offline   synch 

• Energon hunter

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:12 PM

I was thinking the ross series comic but this must be something else ... man those pictures are great love the dios! funny someone stuck stan lee in there though :D

#14 User is offline   Brebro 

• Mouser

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

You know how he has to have a cameo in everything!

#15 User is offline   holytoledo69 

• 仮面ライダー

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

Toyman was an unexpected surprise in this series. I liked the figure so much I bought another one!!

#16 User is offline   Cloud 

• Jango Fett

Posted 15 September 2008 - 02:18 PM

You bought another Toyman for MOC?

ANyways, I knew I would love this TOyman although some people will think he's a bit out of place with other figures of Justice line. Still, the paint detail and sculpt really qualifies as a great figure to be in the Justice series

#17 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Grand Moff Tarkin

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:44 AM

View Postsnowman81, on Dec 17 2007, 11:58 PM, said:

I have a thing for Superman figures, but I'm not sure about this one....I mean what hell is she wearing? *sigh*

Well what you're really doing is trading the belly button half-shirt for the plunging neck line shirt and the short short skirt for the short short shorts. No loss, no gain.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us