All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hiya Toys is proud to announce this new item in their EXQUISITE SUPER Series from "Star Trek 2009" - the 1/12 scale Spock action figure. On the day of James T. Kirk's birth, his father dies on his damaged starship in a last stand against a Romulan mining vessel looking for Ambassador Spock, who in this time, has grown on Vulcan disdained by his neighbors for his half-human heritage. 25 years later, James T. Kirk has grown into a young rebellious troublemaker. An emergency on Vulcan and the newly-commissioned USS Enterprise is crewed with promising cadets. This crew will have an adventure in the final frontier where the old legend is altered forever as a new version of the legend begins. This brand-new Spock action figure stands at 160mm tall and faithfully reproduces his appearance from Star Trek 2009. He is dressed in the iconic blue uniform representing medical and science personnel. The clothes, jeans and belts are all made from real cloth, ensuring both superior poseability and aesthetic appeal. The communicator, phaser pistol, touchpad and other accessories are all finely detailed. With a highly posable body, 6x interchangeable hands including iconic Vulcan hand, and 2x interchangeable heads allowing you to recreate various dynamic action poses from the movie. A special stand featuring the Star Trek logo, fully immersing you in the ambiance of the Star Trek universe. Price: $89.99 USD Release time: 2025Q1
  3. Today
  4. Shown below is a preview for NECA's second week of online 2024 Haul-A-Thon offerings which should go live later today at 8:00am CST on the Target Website and Haul-A-Thon Website. This week looks to include the TMNT Animated Series Updated Rocksteady And Bebop 2-Pack, Samurai Adventure Michelangelo & Space Adventure Donatello 2-Pack, Hello Kitty 13" Premium Black And Gold Plush, Muppets 11" Baby Animal Plush and Gargoyles Detective Broadway "Silver Falcon" figure. The only items that are actual Target store exclusives are the 2 TMNT Animated Series 2-packs. The other items will be available at other retailers at a later time.
  5. Outside of the awesome very first episode, this series has been pretty mediocre. I'll probably still watch when it comes out though.
  6. I see you! Frodo puts on the ring and goes to the dark side in this special-edition action figure from DST! Cast entirely in clear plastic, this "invisible" action figure stands approximately 5-inches tall and features 16 points of articulation, as well as multiple accessories. The Lord of the Rings Invisible Frodo Deluxe Action Figure comes packaged in a full-color window box with a fifth panel door. It is designed to recreate the memorable scene from the Prancing Pony Inn, where Frodo put on the One Ring for the first time! You can pre-order this figure from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
  7. Yeah prices that match the quality aren't there even though I still think they've made the best Turtles figures, albeit I would prefer and tolerate price way more if they were double jointed, at least for Turtles themselves, who use the same body.
  8. 4h required your money, they made what was requested. mcfarlane toys does not require your money. they require target and walmart and amazons money. they make what they request. youre not mcfarlane toys customer. but feel free to dm their director of sales and director of strategy. they make all the decisions. and mythic lehions was crowdfunded lol. this is not. and its not feedback when you havent bought and state you refuse to buy. but its cool, its not for you. head to x and beg neca to get the license, you might get your wish. hell, you yourself can start a gofundme and get exactly what you want made. and no, me personally, im very happy to pay $20 for this as opposed to the $38 neca would charge so i can pose it the same way on my display. but to each their own. as i aged and promoted and got more money i personally got into statues and so my display evolved. thats me. you like action figures more. thats you. but you dont speak for the fandom and you dont know what anyone other than yourself actual wants and will buy.
  9. They look good enough but it's super late for them... I wonder if we gonna get Suicide Squad game figures this late as well, but I can them selling better, especially if they make non Brainiac controlled League.
  10. Not so. As pointed out in the Mythic Legions example, the people that said No to 4" figures but Yes to 6" weren't already literally "customers", as the line hadn't even been produced. Happily 4HM listened to them. That's not negativity, that's feedback, its saying "here's how you can take my money". No, I and apparently others don't have interest in a statue, but as I clearly stated, if he made an articulated figure, I'd be all over it. So THAT I WOULD have interest in. If that's "bringing you down" I honestly can't see how, because that is a better figure, and is something you know you would definitely buy. No one's stopping you from buying the statue.
  11. So this was a request. First time working with a Funko Pop. Was happy with the end result for being outside my norm. Figure - Felix the Cat Shaved the cheek points and sculpted the brows.
  12. funko already made her in plastic and todd mcfarlane himself did not make this figure happen lol. generally decisions like this come from a marketing director, sales director, or strategy director, or a combination of those roles. but the part-owner of the company can care less whats being made as long as it makes money. what do ya'll do for a living that ya'll are this clueless about business operations
  13. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked a lot about TF:ONE and Magmatron details. Plus, notes from DX9, Newage and more. View the full article
  14. well seeing as how the hollow plastic is identical to sportspicks, yeah im sure. its imports dragon 3d printing on these. so his partner is clearly overseeing the production. fact. and clearly its you thats unfamiliar with the characters and franchises. you are now THE only person that has ever classified any shaft movie as a horror film. and escape from ny is definitely not a horror film either. neither is terminator. so yeah im sure and its only you that is very unfamiliar with these films and their characters. and i'd love to see where you got the info about the company having only "alittle over 100 employees". 5 offices, 11 warehouses, 3 design studios. but somehow they have only 100 employees. lol, please rejoin the rest of us in reality.
  15. I've never played any of the games, but absolutely loved the TV show! I binged the whole thing over a few days. I hope it doesn't take forever to make Season 2.
  16. Yesterday
  17. I was thinking he looks like hes made out of those Happy Cola candies.
  18. NECA made this realase a whopping fun 2pack, with all the accessories and nice details. Also, love the lighting as always, the pics are capturing all the good parts of the figures!
  19. Following the show’s phenomenal debut, Prime Video announced today that it has renewed its latest hit series, Fallout, for a second season. The series comes from Kilter Films and executive producers Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy. Nolan directed the first three episodes. Geneva Robertson-Dworet and Graham Wagner serve as executive producers, creators, and co-showrunners. In its first four days, the high-octane fueled series has become a hit with its global audience, ranking among the service’s top three most-watched titles ever and the most-watched season globally since Rings of Power. The debut season of Fallout premiered exclusively on Prime Video on Wednesday, April 10 in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. Based on one of the greatest video game series of all time, Fallout is the story of haves and have-nots in a world in which there’s almost nothing left to have. Two-hundred years after the apocalypse, the gentle denizens of luxury fallout shelters are forced to return to the irradiated hellscape their ancestors left behind—and are shocked to discover an incredibly complex, gleefully weird, and highly violent universe waiting for them. Ella Purnell is Lucy, an optimistic Vault-dweller with an all-American can-do spirit. Her peaceful and idealistic nature is tested when she is forced to the surface to rescue her father. Aaron Moten is Maximus, a young soldier who rises to the rank of squire in the militaristic faction called the Brotherhood of Steel. He will do anything to further the Brotherhood’s goals of bringing law and order to the wasteland. Walton Goggins is the Ghoul, a morally ambiguous bounty hunter who holds within him a 200-year history of the post-nuclear world. These disparate parties collide when chasing an artifact from an enigmatic researcher that has the potential to radically change the power dynamic in this world. The series stars Ella Purnell (Yellowjackets), Aaron Moten (Emancipation), Kyle MacLachlan (Twin Peaks), and Walton Goggins (The Hateful Eight). Athena Wickham of Kilter Films also executive produces, along with Todd Howard for Bethesda Game Studios and James Altman for Bethesda Softworks. Amazon MGM Studios and Kilter Films produce in association with Bethesda Game Studios and Bethesda Softworks. The series cast includes Moisés Arias (The King of Staten Island), Sarita Choudhury (Homeland), Michael Emerson (Person of Interest), Leslie Uggams (Deadpool), Frances Turner (The Boys), Dave Register (Heightened), Zach Cherry (Severance), Johnny Pemberton (Ant-Man), Rodrigo Luzzi (Dead Ringers), Annabel O'Hagan (Law & Order: SVU), and Xelia Mendes-Jones (The Wheel of Time).
  20. Hasbro packed in a bunch of collectibles to go with the Transformers: ONE movie trailer debut today.Out of the gate, Just Prime Collectors can look forwards to four new toys for Orion Pax / Optimus Prime. Which, seems to be a bit confusing as to who is what, when, but should be sorted out in the story - I hope. View the full article
  21. Same here, but eventually someone will grab the license and make some ultra articulated figures if the series continues.
  22. Shown below via ToySnowman are our first images for the new Hasbro Star Wars The Black Series Ki-Adi-Mundi Figure! No official pre-order date yet for here in the states but as soon as we know, you'll know!
  23. Is anyone particularly excited about this? I know I'll wind up watching it, but I feel like Cavill leaving really deflated the balloon.
  24. I keep looking at grunt and he looks like he's wrapped in cellophane to me. Just not feeling it.
  25. I like the masterverse figures, but I want to see the movie figs in the classic scale.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE