• Group: Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

McFarlane Toys MLB Series 32 Lineup

View the full article

#2 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

sorry to offend butttt I would rather buy XFL league figures before I would plunk down $$ for these......HeHateMe was worth so much more than A. Rod.....

#3 User is offline   jmd 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

I'll probably pick up the Rickey Henderson, unless it's a repaint of another figure that I've already got and/or is for some reason in a jumping pose and has one of those lame support bars.

I really hope McFarlane makes more Cooperstown figures. Stan Musial, Honus Wagner, Rogers Hornsby, Frank Robinson, Tris Speaker, Josh Gibson and Buck Leonard (maybe in a two-pack), Oscar Charleston, Barry Larkin, Wade Boggs, Eddie Matthews, Kirby Puckett, Cool Papa Bell, Jimmie Foxx...I'd buy any of those in a heartbeat.

#4 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

LOL Rickey Henderson sound cool .He possibly has tons of hats in that package :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us