MotU Classics Demo-Man, Ninjor

Jin Saotome

When Mattel came up with a new bio for their Masters of the Universe Skeletor Classics figure some fans embraced the thought of Keldor being merged with Demo-Man while others were angered at the change. I for one got a kick out of this new character Matty created for the bio and decided to give him a figure form. There were a few different versions of him but one stood out, deviantArtist' Sllohcin's Demo-Man.

I altered the design to incorporate the different artists' renditions along with additions of my own to complete the figure. Demo-Man was made from a MotU Classics Skeletor, re sculpted head from a series 3 ML Ghost Rider with TFA Oil Slick's horns, and a spinal-whip-ponytail from an old Toybiz Phage toy. His wings came from a Spawn dragon, hands from an NECA Raziel, and feet from a Skeleflex dinosaur. I made a quick fix to his loincloth, added a bandoleer from ML Hercules, and whipped up a double-axe-staff from a 4 Horseman Mutant figure and some Sigma 6 parts. Demo-Man was complete!

More pics here-----> MOTU Demo-Man

DemoMan_001.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my take on Ninjor, Scareglow's mission buddy that Skeletor always sends along with him. I always got a kick out of Ninja and this guy was one of my favorites back when I was a kid! Ninjor uses a Zodak body and the head from a Spawn Toys Mammon. His satin cloth gi was made from a Lady Death cape tailored with ribbon so it folds over in the back and double-wraps to tie in the front. I free-hand painted Ninjor's clan symbol on the front and gave him a removable hood made from parts of a ML Moon Knight cowl. Some Sigma 6 weapon handles provided to work for his nunchucks and katana from a Bludgeon blade. Ninjor was ready to do battle!

More pics here-----> MOTU Ninjor

Ninjor_001.JPG