• Group: Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:16 PM

G.I.Joe DVD Battle set #2 Images

View the full article

#2 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

• The Good

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:32 PM

What a major DIFFERENCE in the appearances of the two Lady Jaye figures, with paint apps and a different head sculpt being the only thing they changed.

Whoever is doing some of the newer head sculpts needs to keep it up. Whoever did the likes of the LJ (w/hat) and Roadblock (boo boo baby fricken face) needs to get the boot....in the a$$....preferably! ^_^

This LJ...ROCK and RULES!!

Destro on the other hand..... :rolleyes:

#3 User is offline   Blackmada 

• Bumblebee

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

I like that Lady Jaye too.

I wish the Weather Dominator had a seat with it. Destro looks kinda weird sitting on an invisible seat.

#4 User is offline   JohnnyRebelV2 

• Cobra Officer

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

Yeah I'll just make Destro stand. VH why do you roll your eyes at Destro? It's the same damn figure we already have but now with a crome dome. I'd rather we got someone else but Roadblock is the true loser of the set. He's the exact same one we already have, no changes. They should of given us that lil' hussy Lou-anne from the mini series instead! She was hot!

#5 User is offline   Viper Hunter 

• The Good

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:41 PM

View PostJohnnyRebelV2, on Jun 19 2008, 10:27 PM, said:

VH why do you roll your eyes at Destro? It's the same damn figure we already have but now with a crome dome. I'd rather we got someone else but Roadblock is the true loser of the set. He's the exact same one we already have, no changes.

You answered your own question. ^_^

I rolled my eyes because the Destro (and even Roadblock) are lame inclusions, repeats, old figures, unNEEDED, unWANTED (AGAIN) and pretty boring. The line is apparently "limited" and has a looming cease and desist soon to fall upon it, so I'd like to get the MOST out of each coming wave of figures, comic packs and play sets...figures included. ;)

#6 User is offline   hoganvibe 

• Snakeman

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:17 PM

I never got the Cobra box set so I'm looking forward to this Destro. I only wish that they would release the box set Baroness.

Roadblock will go into my pile of custom fodder.

Lady Jaye is fantastic. I'm glad I didn't get the one with the hat.

#7 User is offline   joenubb 

• Cardassian

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, these battle packs look pretty sweet even though they are mostly repaints. Things like the Weather Dominator, and the build-a-MASS Device really make it worthwhile. That Lady Jaye looks great too!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us