New images of the G.I.Joe Conditions 7-packs

JayC

Are these army builder sets or one shot special squad?

Do you mean will there be more after these two? Like a jungle squad or something?

I noticed on the packages that they were numbered 1 and 2. If they only ever planned these two I don't see why they would number them. I hope they were numbered so that if they did decide to do more they can continue with the numbering.

I've been wondering if they are going to ever make Joe packs like this or just stick with Cobra.

I've been out of the loop for awhile. My first thought was "what the hell are these?"

Arctic squad:

Scrap Iron (if that IS him)? Why would he be in the arctic? I guess its kinda moot as why not? No big deal.

2 Snow Serpents and a Snow Serpent "Leader" I guess.

An Arctic Tele-Viper is cool

Who the hell are the two Viper guys? Why not some Ice Vipers? Or some version 2 Snow Serpents?

It seems like Hasbro is starting to understand the concept a little. Except for the 2 weird guys, this looks pretty good.

Desert squad

Croc Master: Must not be part of the set, as others said. He looks good except for the fact the head looks like it was photoshopped onto the body

Major Bludd: You'd think they'd fix the damn arm....

Crimson Guard: WTF? I could understand using them in the Python Patrol, but now they are using them everywhere. Kinda defeats the purpsoe of both an "elite" trooper AND an "undercover" trooper.

All the others: Whatever. Who the hell ARE these guys? How about some Desert Scorpions?

Maybe I was wrong about Hasbro finally starting to understand the concept a little. This set looks like a "bunch of guys in brown".

It will be interesting to see who these guys are.

The only "good" thing is that, maybe, we will see some "Joe equivalent" arctic pack (Frostbite, Snow Job, Iceberg, Sub-Zero, Cold Front, Blizzard) and desert pack (Dusty......and anyone else in brown, really). And if they sell, maybe we will see other "theme/extreme conditions" packs.

I've been out of the loop for awhile. My first thought was "what the hell are these?"

Arctic squad:

Scrap Iron (if that IS him)? Why would he be in the arctic? I guess its kinda moot as why not? No big deal.

Who the hell are the two Viper guys? Why not some Ice Vipers? Or some version 2 Snow Serpents?

It seems like Hasbro is starting to understand the concept a little. Except for the 2 weird guys, this looks pretty good.

Desert squad

Croc Master: Must not be part of the set, as others said. He looks good except for the fact the head looks like it was photoshopped onto the body

Crimson Guard: WTF? I could understand using them in the Python Patrol, but now they are using them everywhere. Kinda defeats the purpsoe of both an "elite" trooper AND an "undercover" trooper.

All the others: Whatever. Who the hell ARE these guys? How about some Desert Scorpions?

Maybe I was wrong about Hasbro finally starting to understand the concept a little. This set looks like a "bunch of guys in brown".

The only "good" thing is that, maybe, we will see some "Joe equivalent" arctic pack (Frostbite, Snow Job, Iceberg, Sub-Zero, Cold Front, Blizzard) and desert pack (Dusty......and anyone else in brown, really). And if they sell, maybe we will see other "theme/extreme conditions" packs.

if i not mistaken, the artic cobra troops were from the gi joe movie right before they find cobra la. all those dudes had parkas and stuff including the televipers & cobra soldiers. not sure if scrap iron was there. as for the dessert pack, i have no idea.

Arctic squad:

Desert squad

Truthfully, I'm not gonna complain. As long as I can get them, it's more of a better off WITH than without sort of deal. @wink@

Joe versions would have made more sense - we could have gotten the tan Grunt and Clutch, and maybe tan versions of other characters, all Desert Stormed up. Arctic too.

I'm kind of meh on the sets. I prefer the straight-up repaints (tan Cobra Trooper, CG, etc) rather than the weird Frankensteined versions.