New Teaser of JLU fig!

muppethost

I'm in shock! A GOOD kind of shock, mind you!!! I don't want to ruin it for you guys...you gotta go over there and see for yourself.

Hint: It's a female figure, and she's got a new sculpt. One more hint? She was featured on the JLU cartoon and had a major confrontation with Batman.

I'm in shock! A GOOD kind of shock, mind you!!! I don't want to ruin it for you guys...you gotta go over there and see for yourself.

Hint: It's a female figure, and she's got a new sculpt. One more hint? She was featured on the JLU cartoon and had a major confrontation with Batman.

Whoa, nice. I wonder, is this her first figure release ever? Not a bad start if I do say so, and about time! I mean she was only a major mover and shaker in TWO different batman related stories. Props to matty, the upcoming figs just keep looking sweeter and sweeter.

Amanda Waller was better in the cartoon that the comic. In the comic, she was just Luthor's stooge. In the toon, she was a bit more. <_<

What comic did you read? The wall has been around for a long time. Read some of the old suicide squad, she was classic in that. Thats how they portrayed her in the show, for me Waller will always be associated with the squad. I cant wait, now all I need is a Captain Boomerang , Rick Flag and Bronze Tiger, maybe in a box set with her.

Amanda Waller was better in the cartoon that the comic. In the comic, she was just Luthor's stooge. In the toon, she was a bit more. <_<

What comic did you read? The wall has been around for a long time. Read some of the old suicide squad, she was classic in that. Thats how they portrayed her in the show, for me Waller will always be associated with the squad. I cant wait, now all I need is a Captain Boomerang , Rick Flag and Bronze Tiger, maybe in a box set with her.

I've not read many stories with her in it, but in Hush the Batman series she was a stooge for President Luthor, so yes, that is accurate.

Why do we want a figure of some fat black woman?

Obviously someone either didn't watch or didn't care for Justice League Unlimited. We fans of the show would like her very much, thank you.

I know who she is. She created Batman Beyond, tried to get phantasm to kill Terry's parents, etc. She was also involved in calling off some attack, etc. She's just not someone that would make a very good action figure. Kinda dull.

well, no you make a point. she's not an action figure, she's a collector's figure.

I've not read many stories with her in it, but in Hush the Batman series she was a stooge for President Luthor, so yes, that is accurate.

Obviously someone either didn't watch or didn't care for Justice League Unlimited. We fans of the show would like her very much, thank you.

That was just one story by one writer, read the old suicide squad, your opinon for her in comics will go up ten fold.

And count me in wanting a Waller fig. We need more supporting cast characters.

I know who she is. She created Batman Beyond, tried to get phantasm to kill Terry's parents, etc. She was also involved in calling off some attack, etc. She's just not someone that would make a very good action figure. Kinda dull.

well, no you make a point.

i agree. if a person is serious about collecting JU figs, then they should welcome this fig with open arms.

After reading some JLI comics (in a lovely hardcover form!), I was hoping Waller would be released alongside Maxwell Lord. The two are important supporting characters that deserve some recognition, even if it's making a JLI version of Wonder Woman snapping Lord's neck like a twig.

Wow!

I'm not offended or anything, but that's pretty blunt.

I have to give Mattel points here not only for making Amanda Waller but for coming up with a whole new sculpt for her. Having said that, there are a whole lot of other characters I would've liked to have seen before her ...like Neutron!

I love that they're releasing her. It would be cool if they would release her with the big gun she tried to shoot luthor/Braniac with in one of the JLU episodes.

Wow!

I have to give Mattel points here not only for making Amanda Waller but for coming up with a whole new sculpt for her. Having said that, there are a whole lot of other characters I would've liked to have seen before her ...like Neutron!

Heh heh... It's funny - that was my initial reaction on both parts! When I saw the reveal, I was like "wtf?", and the same when I read the comment.

I have come to the conclusion that she is an integral figure to the line, however, based on her importance in the series that spawned said line. I have been re-watching the show on DVD, and I'm just into where she and Cadmus are getting into the mix.

My only concern is... is she gonna be able to stand alright on those spindly little Bruce Timm legs? (and as a side note, props to one of my fave actresses CCH Pounder for providing the perfect voice to the character!)

That was just one story by one writer, read the old suicide squad, your opinion for her in comics will go up ten fold.

And count me in wanting a Waller fig. We need more supporting cast characters.

Waller was played as a stooge even in Public Enemies (I mean come on, one peck on the lips and Waller was tamed by Lex Luthor). For ME the cartoon made her a more three dimensional. She really wasn't the bad gal. She had her reasons, but was a powerful government agent that actually kept the JLU in check.

Wow!

yeah....that was crazy. i hope he didnt mean anything by it, but hey..... if he did, im used to it. me being black and all. anyway, i think that any characters that help fill out your collection is great!