HOT TOYS BANK ROBBERY JOKER

pooda

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here it is......the best joker by far! it looks just like him!

20080825085104748jpg.jpgjoker2.jpg

That kicks so much ass. The desire to spend...what looks like 950 dollars...does that say its $950?

looks like $920....but itll be $160-$180. i plan to get one!

Alright then then hell yeah I got to get one too. For a second I was like $920 that is a little out of my price range. lol

$920 is alot outta my price range. it looks so good though.....im buying it..along with the ironman.

Pooda is that the same Bank robbery Joker I PM u about a week or so ago from BBTS??? Is that the up dated picture of what its coming with? & u say in the thread topic that u have info on it did u post a link that I'm some how just not seeing? if so post it again!

Either way I got My Bank Joker already on pre order over at BBTS & CANT WAIT to get him in my evil clutches!!!

Pooda is that the same Bank robbery Joker I PM u about a week or so ago from BBTS??? Is that the up dated picture of what its coming with? & u say in the thread topic that u have info on it did u post a link that I'm some how just not seeing? if so post it again!

Either way I got My Bank Joker already on pre order over at BBTS & CANT WAIT to get him in my evil clutches!!!

thats the one you ordered.(suposedly)

The Dark Knight Merchandise by DC Direct @ CornerStoreComics!

Thanks Pooda you are still THE MAN! Well I also did a lil digging & found a realy cool site advertizing the BRJ & I was able to down load a lot of wicked pics. Unfortunatly I'm not able to post them.

But, if some one want to PM me their email address i'd be happy to share the cool pics. The Pics show both head, the joker's bank robbery duffle bag & what in side of it. they also show close ups of Joker in his Bank robbey suit. He come with & fully loaded 45 calber (im guessin it a 45) hand gun & he holds it in a MOST SINSITER way!

Plus the fact this lil beauity is about $30 less that HT 1st Joker makes this an even sweeter deal. Also be advised! BBTS no longer has this item on its main page, so your gonna have to type in to the search box "Hot Toy Bank Robbery Joker".

so crow...i guess youll be getting this?(i actually think i know you will) SQ, that looks to be a 9mm glock 18, you know...the pistol modded with a floater pin(gives auto bullet spray) and an extended clip. but you said that they said 45...so im saying 45

I'm currently weighing getting the entire figure or just buying the new head off eBay and slapping it on my v1 Joker. I like the accessories, but I don't care about displaying Joker in his bank robbery get up enough to spend however much it costs to get him, so I may take the cheap route and just buy the head.

I'm currently weighing getting the entire figure or just buying the new head off eBay and slapping it on my v1 Joker. I like the accessories, but I don't care about displaying Joker in his bank robbery get up enough to spend however much it costs to get him, so I may take the cheap route and just buy the head.

thats how i feel. i want the heads. man that would be slick!

SQ, that looks to be a 9mm glock 18, you know...the pistol modded with a floater pin(gives auto bullet spray) and an extended clip. but you said that they said 45...so im saying 45

Looks a whole hell of a lot better than the gun that is coming with Sgt. Rock.

pooda I sent my pics to the address u provided but crow may have beat me 2 the punch.

Now crow, I hear you SAYING your not gonna get this, but if memory serves me correct, I remember a very simmilar conversation a bunch of us had a while back *smile*.

So why do I get the sneaky suspicion that u'll end up (again) being the 1st one of us online raveing about how wicked cool BRJ is lol.

I hope the 1st HT Joker is on the way, my Batman is getting lonly.

SQ, that looks to be a 9mm glock 18, you know...the pistol modded with a floater pin(gives auto bullet spray) and an extended clip. but you said that they said 45...so im saying 45

Looks a whole hell of a lot better than the gun that is coming with Sgt. Rock.

yes it does.

pooda I sent my pics to the address u provided but crow may have beat me 2 the punch.

Now crow, I hear you SAYING your not gonna get this, but if memory serves me correct, I remember a very simmilar conversation a bunch of us had a while back *smile*.

So why do I get the sneaky suspicion that u'll end up (again) being the 1st one of us online raveing about how wicked cool BRJ is lol.

cr0w's getting it...or the head atleast.

I'm going to refer you to a post I made a couple of months ago, when you responded without actually reading my damn post and went off on one of your trademark sass fits, and request that you stop and read what I post before you comment on it. Again.

I'm going to refer you to a post I made a couple of months ago, when you responded without actually reading my damn post and went off on one of your trademark sass fits, and request that you stop and read what I post before you comment on it. Again.

cr0w I was only jokeing w/u dude that all. wheather u get it or not, I won't bother u again w/one of my "trademark sass fits" or what ever the hell u called it. After all I'm just a no body right. so what I think doesn't matter.

wow.....you guys are funny. its like that 70's show..you know, like when that dude Fenton sees Fez....*fenton*"i wouldnt touch you with a 10ft poll!" *fez* "you dont have a 10ft poll!" *fenton* "well maybe ill buy a 10ft poll just so i cant touch you with it!" im not going to get in between you guys, but damn....i thought we were all on the same page?

Its classic human conflict pooda. Not every one is ok with my "EZ breezy laid back" style. "HEGONOMIC". The word means when one state, entity or providance take over another (edit to clean up the spelling a bit).

But the word does best discrib the kind of human conflict I encounter every day. In this case cr0w wishes to "over take" my persona because he finds it to be "unaccecptable" to his personal taste. Arrow also fits this bill.

But enought about the "DOOM TWINS", how did my sending u pics work out? did u get them. I tried the same thing with Jase the MOD. He got them & I was even able to send him lil short video clips of my self introducing my toy collection slide show. it was realy cool.

Queen, every time I see a thread that you and cr0w post in I know it will be good. lol you guys fight like cats and dogs.

well I'm glad some one is finding it amuseing, because I don't. having some one try & force u in to a tiny lil box just because they have a terminal case of "the deadly dulls", is no reason to bleed the color out of my life.

Speaking of which let's ditch this dead end bickering & get back to our Dark Knight obsession!!! BANK ROBBER JOKER YEAHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will the accessories and heads fit onto a DCD dark knight joker???....if so i might go that angle, right now my DCD joker is in bank robbery garb, i took off the purple jacket so he just has this grey blazer with the hexagon shirt and pinstriped pants, but with the mask on and the hand gun it looks like the prologue....i wonder if i should spend the 170 for the real bank robbery joker...do i really need another joker doll???

I don't find anyone's persona to be "unacceptable". I just think it's annoying how you seem to insist on interjecting yourself where you don't belong, i.e. pretending to be Mr. Toy Cop when someone posts that they have Movie Masters to sell or whatever. It's not your job, or else you'd have a nice "Moderator" title under your avatar. You jump on people far too quickly, when there's really no reason to. You're flitting from post to post insisting on furthering the character you're portraying on the board so everyone will know who you are and what your opinions on everything is because you seem to need to convince people you're a trademarked presence here. It's like the kid at school who wants to be noticed by everyone so he starts doing increasingly elaborate crap to bring attention to himself in hopes that people will think he's cool, only everyone just thinks he's friggin' weird and doesn't want to be anywhere near him.

If you think I have problems with your personality or whatever because of your personal lifestyle, you couldn't be further from the truth. I'm pretty damn accepting of anyone, due to working in a very liberal environment for most of my time here in Houston, believe it or not, and over half of my co-workers and best friends hang out in the Montrose district. If you have any idea what that means. However, the point I'm trying to get across, and it may have gotten lost somewhere along the way, is that it's not, at least to me, that hard to type out your thoughts like a normal person so they'll be easy to read without your personality or the character you feel the need to portray overshadowing it and turning your posts into, "LOOK AT ME, I'M FLAMBOYANT AS HELL, HONEY, AND YOU BETTER NOT FORGET IT BECAUSE I'M EVERYWHERE ON THIS BOARD!"

Queen, every time I see a thread that you and cr0w post in I know it will be good. lol you guys fight like cats and dogs.

well I'm glad some one is finding it amuseing, because I don't. having some one try & force u in to a tiny lil box just because they have a terminal case of "the deadly dulls", is no reason to bleed the color out of my life.

Speaking of which let's ditch this dead end bickering & get back to our Dark Knight obsession!!! BANK ROBBER JOKER YEAHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Queen I meant no disrepect.