TNI Forums: G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer

#151 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

View PostBuzzchuck KJ, on 17 December 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:

Duke (and I'm not defending the guy) gets them audience members outside their usual demographic. Last year a bunch of the Cheerleaders at the school I work at got the GIJoe movie for each other as Christmas presents because "Channing is hot"

one of the more ridiculous reasons for buying a movie I've ever heard I mean I find Kim Kardashian hot but Ihaven't bought one of her films or watched one of her shows

#152 User is offline   mako 

  • Leatherhead
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,906
  • Joined: 23-February 05

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

View Postspystreak, on 17 December 2011 - 07:17 PM, said:

View PostBuzzchuck KJ, on 17 December 2011 - 10:42 AM, said:

Duke (and I'm not defending the guy) gets them audience members outside their usual demographic. Last year a bunch of the Cheerleaders at the school I work at got the GIJoe movie for each other as Christmas presents because "Channing is hot"

one of the more ridiculous reasons for buying a movie I've ever heard I mean I find Kim Kardashian hot but Ihaven't bought one of her films or watched one of her shows

Hey, the only reason I bought Saw was because Monica Potter was in it.

The only reason I bought It Waits was for Cerina Vincent.

The only reason I bought Transformers was... in spite of Megan Fox. @loll@

#153 User is offline   Buzzchuck KJ 

  • Action Figure Animator
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 915
  • Joined: 16-March 03

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:12 PM

I bought P2 because the chick that played Scarlett in ROC was in it and shows a lot of cleavage.

#154 User is offline   mako 

  • Leatherhead
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,906
  • Joined: 23-February 05

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

View PostBuzzchuck KJ, on 18 December 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

I bought P2 because the chick that played Scarlett in ROC was in it and shows a lot of cleavage.

See? That's what I'm talking about!

#155 User is offline   Doom Saber 

  • RaWr!
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16,765
  • Joined: 26-June 02

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

I think some of ya needs to get laid, or at the very least, have more female friends. @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

#156 User is offline   spystreak 

  • Megatron
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,471
  • Joined: 21-July 08

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:31 PM

View PostDoom Saber, on 26 December 2011 - 03:14 PM, said:

I think some of ya needs to get laid, or at the very least, have more female friends. @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

LOL I definately need more female friends but it's kind of hard when I'm living in my parents basement with a bunch of toys

Share this topic:


  • 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us