WWC 07 - DC Direct Minimates Series 8

JayC

This series has alot of surprises.

Salakk, I doubted the'd ever make him, considering how hard it would be to make him in the minimate style. But they already have, and they did an amazing job. I'm a little dissapointed that we are getting Salakk, before finishing of the earth lanterns, mainly Kyle Rainer.

Teen Titans! I've been waiting for Titans since wave 1. I can't wait to see Beast Boy made.

Question/Batwoman- I'm glad to see some more modern characters. Hopefully this means we will see Red Arrow, the new Blue Beetle, Kid Devil, Supernova, the new Wildcat, the modern JSA and the modern Outsiders some time down the road.

Not stoked about the Red Son Superman and Wonder Woman though. I think it's a little early in the line for them to start making elseworlds. I understand the big 3 sell better than almost anyone else, but I would like to see more Earth 1 variations like Wonder Woman with cape or Superman Red/Blue, rather than open up a whole new world of unlimited variations of people we already have.

Series 4 (Already out):

-Spectre/Deadman

-Wilcat/Jay Garrick Flash

-Bane/Barbara Gordon Batgirl

-Cyborg Superman/Steel

Series 5:

-Hawkman/Hawkgirl

-Guy Gardner/Kilowog

-Captain Marvel/Mary Marvel

-Red Tornado/Ma Hunkel

Series 6:

-Stargirl/STRIPE

-Battle Damage Wonder Woman/Cheeta

-Black Hawk/Sgt. Rock

-Supergirl/Bizzarro

Series 7:

-Starfire/Nightwing

-Ambush Bug/Lobo

-Flash/Gorilla Grodd

-Clayface/Classic Batman

Pictures should be available on most online store's pages.

hahah yeah ok thats why I forgot :D Hardly anything in there that Iwant!!

One or two per wave

-Cyborg Superman/Steel

Hawkman/Hawkgirl

-Guy Gardner/Kilowog

-Red Tornado

:D

• 2 weeks later...