My Fustration

Wheeljack35

WTF is up with Hasbro? I haven 't seen alot of new items coming from Transformers or even Star Wars.I go into Walmart nothing on both.I then hit Target some RID which I care nothing about no Combiner Wars and hardly anything new from Star wars..TRU is just as bad

There was a months long dock worker strike in LA. It's responsible for most of the droughts across everything. Been in the news a ton.

It must be the news I watch there was no mention of it here in Florida

Funny thing is I was over at my brothers house.He live about a half hour away.I hit the Super Walmart there ..They actually had som e Rebels figures and a place for the Combiner Wars Megatron..A Major improvement then what I see in my area

I share your fustration. There hasn't been much being put out of shelves since right before Christmas and Hasbro hasn't put out anything for Star Wars or Transformers in months. Yet they can have all the Avengers:AoU stuff already clogging shelves. Hopefully with the dock workers strike taken care of we'll start to see more on the shelves.

My gf thought I gave up on toys as of late.....there's very little in the Phx area right now too.....I've combed the desert & I haven't found shiiiii.......I got lucky last week & found a wave of the New BAF Odin at an TRU this week nada as far as any BAF lines....I saw remnants at one Walmart.....but nothing yet....I spotted DC Multiverse figs at Walgreens but those were $12 (first time I actually saw Robin but w/out his trademark staff he isn't worth it to me.) The shelves are extremely bare at Target. Some Targets do have some of the Combiners here but at $14 a pop they're gonna be keeping those figs....I really want to get into the combiners TF since I never had them as a kid but w/the below the gut punch of the Marvel Legends I don't have the $ to collect ML's & Star Wars Black & TF's combiners all at once....I'm kinda glad they're not in stock right now...but its kinda of drag when I at least want to buy one thing & can't find any thing anywhere.....at least I got lucky & found an Neca Batman at TRU on sunday....they're overloaded w/the VideoGame Bats so it was a pleasant change finding an regular Bats for once....Predators move just as fast on the shelves so I was surprised to see Keaton Batman for once.....

I'm with you Wheeljack I live in CA and I haven't seen any of the Combiner Wars figures at all but one time which I got Drag Strip from Target which was on sale for 9.99 that was about month ago today. Send then I haven't seen anything. I when to Target today to do some photos that I took when I was at DLand and wild I was waiting for them to get done I when walking over to the toys and there shelfs where empty they did have a Hulk Hogan I wanted but he was 25.99 and I couldn't get him but yeah there isn't nothing of Transformers at all.

I have to blame the stores.I know from my experience at Target they have people running the depts that don't give a crap.They could order them but they let it go.The store mgmt doesn't care because they don't see toys as the big money makers in thier stores

BUT there is no reason TRU to act like this

Well to be some what fair to TRU and Walmart, they still have quite a bit of AoE stuff from last summer they're trying to sell through. Targets still have nothing but I did see a couple of combiner wars Optimus Prime's at Walmart last week.

Target is increasingly looking like a barren land if you're hunting for new Hasbro products. I broke down and ordered Generations Crosscut off Amazon. Never did see that one at retail. At $12.99, it's probably cheaper this way.

Some Targets I go into have few old 6 inch Black series figures and a handful of the 3 3/4 inch figures but tones of those giant rebel figure for which I have no idea were ever made.That goes for the big DC versions too.If they had made Optimus Prime and Megatron this big I could see but no..

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone yet seen any of the Stunticons like Motormaster,Dead End & Breakdown from the Combier Wars. I still haven't seen any of them. Infact I haven't seen the first series send I got Drag Strip back in late Jan. The latest I have seen if Huffer and that was last week at my work.

Has anyone yet seen any of the Stunticons like Motormaster,Dead End & Breakdown from the Combier Wars. I still haven't seen any of them. Infact I haven't seen the first series send I got Drag Strip back in late Jan. The latest I have seen if Huffer and that was last week at my work.

Yesterday I did find Motormaster at Walmart. He was still on a pallet still in the case. As was Megatron. No sign of the Deluxe yet.

but they had tons of those giant rebel figure for which I have no idea were ever made.That goes for the big DC versions too.If they had made Optimus Prime and Megatron this big I could see but no..

i never understood why they ever made those giant action figures. ok, Darth Vader i can understand because he is one of the most popular and iconic sci fi characters ever and i could see a lot of people wanting to have a giant vader figure in their collection, but as for all the other figures, they are a waste of space and plastic. i checked three stores and none of them have sold a single inquisitor...

The only giant figs I've bought so far are Darth Vader 22" but I've picked up the Boba Fett & Darth Maul's that are 18" as well. If they had made good ole Boba in 22" form I may have picked him up but as to why Hasbro made all the other "giant" figs like the Inquisitor & others I have no idea.......they're burning up the shelves at Target & Toysrus......I wanted to get 2 of the bigger Storm Troopers to flank my Vader but walmart only sells them online now & they're almost $30 w/shipping. I would figure (pun intended) they would have chosen more popular figs like Slave Leia or Greedo but they actually have some Troop Builders & Chewie......I looked at the giant Stormtrooper Han & Luke but passed as well......I didn't mind paying full price for Boba but Maul & Vader were clearance items.....I just can barely justify paying $22 for Star Wars Black 6" figs but for $8 more I get a giant 5 POA fig?....I'll wait till they clearance out & maybe pick up Stormtrooper or Scout Trooper or two....they even have the Tie Fighter Pilots too....but I'm not to sure about those.....@stormtrooper@

The only giant figs I've bought so far are Darth Vader 22" but I've picked up the Boba Fett & Darth Maul's that are 18" as well. If they had made good ole Boba in 22" form I may have picked him up but as to why Hasbro made all the other "giant" figs like the Inquisitor & others I have no idea.......they're burning up the shelves at Target & Toysrus......I wanted to get 2 of the bigger Storm Troopers to flank my Vader but walmart only sells them online now & they're almost $30 w/shipping. I would figure (pun intended) they would have chosen more popular figs like Slave Leia or Greedo but they actually have some Troop Builders & Chewie......I looked at the giant Stormtrooper Han & Luke but passed as well......I didn't mind paying full price for Boba but Maul & Vader were clearance items.....I just can barely justify paying $22 for Star Wars Black 6" figs but for $8 more I get a giant 5 POA fig?....I'll wait till they clearance out & maybe pick up Stormtrooper or Scout Trooper or two....they even have the Tie Fighter Pilots too....but I'm not to sure about those.....@stormtrooper@

Fett would have been a wise decision for them instead of half the other crap. He too has a HUGE fan base and would probably make for a Fetties prize collectible...especially if they give him a spring loaded missle on his back :P

i thought they did make one of these giant movie op primes a few years back...right? if i recall, i dont think it looked very good.