• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow desert heaters. I collect in both Yuma and Flagstaff, AZ. Yuma is my home and I'm sad to say that the scalpers are beating me out, but at least I get what I want; and in Flagstaff for NAU I'm one of few who collect. I'm very lucky that DCDs are mostly on-line and my mini-mate addiction is fed by my comic book dealer back home, Fan-Quest; Marvel Legends is mostly luck or left-overs. Hit me up and we can try to form an alliance. Keep cool -- Christopher

• 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping to find more local collectors, so that we could give each other a heads up when we spot new product hitting the shelves.

Saint Demon-I know you from Rebelscum, I'm ILuvToyz over there. I've been reading some of your posts. Did you ever find Nightcrawler?

Robot Sonic- I used to love playing with my friends Gi Joes as a kid. But my parents never bought me any. Same with Transformers and Heman. If I made more money, I'd probably collect all those too.

Luckily they bought me some Star Wars figures. I only had about 16 figures and some of the Micro playsets but they kept me busy for hours.

I found the 12" Legendish Venom and Spider-man at K-mart today. Also found 15?inch FF Movie-Talking Thing at TRU. Anyone find any other FF Movie figs?

I finally found a 10inch JL Hawkgirl :grin:, 'bout freakin time

I found 2 Mysterios at WM this morning, one for me and one for a fellow collector. Also picked up FF Movie figs Asst 2 (what happened to Asst 1?)I went to 3 different WM and they all had 2 boxes of Asst 2. on the pallets

This Asst only has Human Torch, The Thing, and Mr Fantastic. No Invisible Woman, no Dr Doom.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess F4 Series 1 is a no-show here in Phoenix. At least for now. I also found a few Mysterios at Walmart last week. I finally found the 10" JLU Hawkgirl today at Super Target.

Jase

=w=

Man, I just missed the 10" Hawkgirl, I went to Target today and they had a fresh case out, and it was only missing 1 figure, I can only guess who it was!

Postalboy, if you're still holding that Gunner for me, I really appreciate it, if not, it's cool, it's been a while since we PM'd (been really busy).

Found all 3 of the new JLU 3-pks at TRU in Mesa, AZ tonight!

Jase

=w=

New 3 packs? What's the assortment?

Wonder Woman/Hawk/Dove

Superman/Martian Manhunter/Booster Gold

Flash/Green Lantern/Atom Smasher

Jase

=w=

Found all 3 of the new JLU 3-pks at TRU in Mesa, AZ tonight!

Jase

=w=

New 3 packs? What's the assortment?

Wonder Woman/Hawk/Dove

Superman/Martian Manhunter/Booster Gold

Flash/Green Lantern/Atom Smasher

Jase

=w=

Cool! I plan on getting those also. I'll have to check the TRUs on this side of town. Were they $9.99 each? I'll wait until they hit Target if they cost more than that.

SaintDemon-I still have that gunner set aside for you. I have a total of 5 so loosing one won't hurt me. I'll keep an eye out for another Hawkgirl also.

Thanks Postal, you rock!

I found a Mysterio today, pretty cool figure, but the overzised dome kinda bothers me.

Checked the DS TRU for the JLU 3 packs but no luck.

I did find an Alternators Shockblast and 2 red Royal Guards though, so the trip wasn't a total loss.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE