• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DCSH @ Ross Dress For Less!

#26 User is offline   uderay 

• Andorian
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:20 PM

Went to a Ross near me (Redwood City) and almost didn't notice the only DCSH figure they had: Supergirl! Thanks for the tips guys! The package is all messed up, but the figure is fine.

#27 Guest_merz_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:04 AM

View PostGundam, on Aug 12 2007, 09:34 PM, said:

View Postking kahn, on Aug 12 2007, 09:29 PM, said:

View Postmerz, on Aug 12 2007, 09:09 PM, said:

So I drive to the local Ross. I walk into what literally looked like a bomb went off in there (thanks back to school lol) I walk to the toy section, and I see a DCSH Super-Girl on the shelves. Thank goodness I open this line, this packaging looked like it was stepped on. Thankfully from what I can tell (havent opened her yet) it dosent look like the figure was damaged. So they may not have shelves full of Super-Girl, they seem to at least get 1. Imma hit up 2 more Ross Department Stores tomarrow. If I find another one I'll hook a TNI forums member up. :D

ha yeah the ones i saw would be LUCKY if a bomb went off in there. the place was a mess. no way i'd find any toys in there. i looked and i was right. i tried at least

I am hitting my Ross tomorrow. What other figures are you finding at Ross besides her? This might be my chance to catch up on this line. I love the line but needes to slow down my collecting....$5 a figure might be the excuse I needed.... :)

So far from what I can tell the only figure seems to be DCSH Super-Girl. And only one of her too. lol

#28 User is offline   jjlecaros 

• Spock
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:46 AM

i found a parasite, and superman with black logo

#29 User is offline   Onyx Minor 

• Chafirete Instruccional

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:49 PM

Yeah, I saw Parasite as well.

#30 User is offline   Gundam 

• Mouser

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:35 PM

2 of the 3 Ross in my area had no Supergirl....one of them had the red Doomsday. Oh well....

#31 User is offline   Steve Rogers 

• Andorian

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:51 AM

Thanks for the heads up!
Not a place I would think to go look…..

Find a Ross store near you:
http://rossstores.findlocation.com/

#32 User is offline   IronMC 

• Andorian

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:26 AM

I checked my local Ross in Austin, TX and found almost the whole wave. I picked up Steel and Supergirl for the $5 each price! There was still a Doomsday, Reg Supes, Black S Supes, and Parasite.

Thanks Jase!

#33 User is offline   thanos0341 

• thanos0341

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:17 PM

View PostIronMC, on Sep 11 2007, 02:26 AM, said:

I checked my local Ross in Austin, TX and found almost the whole wave. I picked up Steel and Supergirl for the $5 each price! There was still a Doomsday, Reg Supes, Black S Supes, and Parasite.

Thanks Jase!

Which Ross? Congrats on the find!

#34 User is offline   Riker 

• shubway

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

Jase your the best!

I can't believe were people are finding these. I just read JJ's post about find the catwoman exclusive at a grocery outlet and I was like... @jaw@ lol

#35 User is offline   IronMC 

• Andorian

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:52 AM

View Postthanos0341, on Sep 15 2007, 08:17 AM, said:

Thanks Jase!

Tech Ridge with Super Target, TRU, Best Buy and Sears all in the same parking lot. Wal-Mart is across the way from Target on I-35. Checked today, they were all still there, except for the ones I bought...

#36 User is offline   thanos0341 

• thanos0341

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:27 AM

View PostIronMC, on Sep 16 2007, 01:52 AM, said:

View Postthanos0341, on Sep 15 2007, 08:17 AM, said:

Thanks Jase!

Tech Ridge with Super Target, TRU, Best Buy and Sears all in the same parking lot. Wal-Mart is across the way from Target on I-35. Checked today, they were all still there, except for the ones I bought...

Went today, all they had left were Supes, Parasite, Bizarro & lava Doomsday. If you ever find Supergirl blue again, let me know, I live in the area & I'll buy it off you.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us