Kevin Nash Aims Twitter Rant At Roddy Piper!

Outsiders

Kevin Nash went on a late night Twitter rant last night, and took aim at Roddy Piper. The following are some of Nash's Tweets:

"Piper is a deranged old fool.He got b—h slapped to the floor.Hulk,Pac,Scott and Eric were in the room.Let it go Rod.Pod cast invite?"

"Not shooting an angle. Have had his tweets sent to me . Can't take the high road with a b—h.wanted to give respect now deal with me."

"Hot Rod can have me on his pod cast . It's that easy."

"Done talking about HOT ROD will wait for his response. Be an ass hole on my page my team will block you I won't read it sorry."

"Love when assholes say it's the red wine .Anger keeps one awake red wine dulls anger.I heard his podcast, pay the piper?@R_Roddy_Piper"

"The b—h said he leg dove and threw out of the locker room the night I b—h slapped him"

It appears as if comments made by Piper on his podcast are what set Nash off, as Piper talked at length about an incident which took place between him and Nash years ago back in WCW.

Piper said during the Hall of Fame Ceremony he got up and clapped for Mr. T and the other inductees, but there was one person he couldn't clap for when he came out, and that was Kevin Nash, as he felt it would be hypocritical to stand and clap for him.

Piper described getting into it with Nash in WCW, and talked about how Nash's group was trying to "run rough shod" on WCW, and called Nash a liar. Piper went on to talk about a tag match he once had with Nash, and Nash was his opponent in the bout. Piper called the match horrible, and said Nash couldn't work, although he might be a "good basketball player…maybe."

Piper then said things got physical in the locker room after the match, with the two of them yelling at each other and Piper eventually throwing Nash out of the locker room.

i dont know what of any of that is true, but i've heard by quite a few wrestling vets that Nash was a "big headache" in the locker room.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE