All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Shown below via Roy Juarez is an in-package look at the new Masters of the Universe: Masterverse (1987) Masterverse Beast Man Figure from Mattel. You can purchase this figure from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with suggested retail price of $21.99.
  3. Good review. This figure was in my top three wants from Classified for a while (a real Cobra Commander and Jinx being ahead of it) and having it in hand, I like it. It's the Scarlett we should have gotten in 2020. However, it is a little underwhelming. There is an argument that the movie Scarlett has a better, more interesting head sculpt. I thought an ARAH/Sunbow Scarlett would be a top five Classified figure to me, but this one probably doesn't crack that list. Anyway, I'm glad to have it. It's a crime we still haven't gotten Cobra Commander. This line is over four years old at this point.
  4. Thanks to Rob Hendrickson who let us know, Walmart is blowing out the Transformers: Legacy Evolution G2 Universe Grimlock leader class exclusive for just $20 USD. He found these at the Walmart in Grand Island, Nebraska. View the full article
  5. Shown below is the new Storm Collectibles EX Fighting Layer Skullomania Figure are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $62.99 New Storm Collectibles Sold Exclusively in the USA by BBTS! After finding re-employment in a very good position, Skullomania is now living a productive life as a salaryman. However, he is troubled by the fact that he has been changing into Skullomania without any recollection of it happening. This uneasiness has given birth to new powers. He has a pet dog named Pochiro. Product Features 1/12 Scale Made of plastic Based on the Fighting EX Layer video game Highly detailed Fully articulated Box Contents Skullomania figure 2 Interchangeable head sculpts 6 Pairs of interchangeable hand parts
  6. Today
  7. I don't care for McFarlane Figures after owning many of them but same for me.
  8. Excited to see Punchline! This will likely be an instant purchase.
  9. I really enjoyed the show, even more so that I expected. However I still have zero interest in these un-articulated figures/statues.
  10. Shown below is the new Dark Horse Fallout (TV Series) Lucy, The Ghoul & Maximus Figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $59.99 for Lucy & The Ghoul and $69.99 for Maximus.
  11. The rumored McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse The Joker & Punchline 2-pack launches on April 23rd according to McFarlane Toys! Stay tuned soon for more info as this should be a general release and available from places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!
  12. I will say I'm a bit disappointed that we're getting another Zartan. When there are bad issues with Lady Jaye and Flint it would have been great to get them as Comic-Con exclusives with a fixed paint job. They could have put them together in a two pack!
  13. EVERY TRANSFORMER HAS AN ORIGIN. THE FIRST TRAILER FOR TRANSFORMERS ONE DEBUTS LIKE NO MOVIE TRAILER EVER HAS: IN SPACE! TRANSFORMERS ONE IS IN THEATRES SEPTEMBER 20, 2024The first trailer for TRANSFORMERS ONE is debuting like no movie trailer ever has: In Space! This long-awaited origin story of how the most iconic characters in the TRANSFORMERS universe, Orion Pax and D-16, went from brothers-in-arms to become sworn enemies, Optimus Prime and Megatron, debuted its trailer on Thursday, April 18th. View the full article
  14. Following the debut from Space, we have the WATCH! Transformers ONE Official Trailer (2024) HD 4K Version for your high-resolution viewing pleasure.Every Transformer has an origin. Watch the new trailer for #TransformersOne - only in theatres September 20.TRANSFORMERS ONE is the untold origin story of Optimus Prime and Megatron, better known as sworn enemies, but once were friends bonded like brothers who changed the fate of Cybertron forever. View the full article
  15. Shown below is the new Kaiyodo My Hero Academia Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Ochaco & Izuku Figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com with a suggested retail price of $94.99 for Izuku and $104.99 for Ochaco.
  16. I'm loving that mcfarlane is giving us a lot of 90s love right now. Wish the TPBs for these hadn't been cut short. This is a great look for my favorite version of aquaman.
  17. I like Zartan... Maybe this is a painted skin color version? Anyways I will buy this one since it's more complete than the one from the regular wave...️
  18. Shown below via asokathegeek are in-hand images for the new DC Multiverse Justice League of America Plastic Man Build-a-Figure Wave Aquaman figure from McFarlane Toys.
  19. Tune in Thursday (April 18) at 6am PT / 9am ET as we count down to the TRANSFORMERS ONE trailer premiere in space with Chris Hemsworth and Brian Tyree Henry. View the full article
  20. Shown below is the new threezero Ultraman Suit Another Universe FigZero Ultraman Suit Tiga Sky Type 1/6 Scale Figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $149.99. From the "ULTRAMAN SUIT ANOTHER UNIVERSE" project, the ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA SKY TYPE variant joins the FigZero line! It dons a metallic violet color and includes ancillary gear originally designed by threezero! FigZero 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA SKY TYPE collectible is 1/6th scale, standing approximately 31.6cm (~12.4") tall, and is a fully-articulated figure with over 47 points of articulation. ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE has an exquisitely detailed paint application, and is constructed partially of die-cast zinc alloy with other metal parts. LED light-up features are installed in the eyes, at the Tiga Crystal on the forehead, and the Color Timer on the chest. The original ancillary gear designed especially for this figure are a pair of Leg Armor pieces and Boosters, and a Thruster Backpack. Both gears are detachable from the main figure, and the Thruster Backpack has 4 panels that can open. Also, the Leg Boosters can be magnetically attached and detached from the Leg Armor. The figure also includes three pairs of interchangeable hands (one pair of fists, one pair of opened hands, and one pair for the Zeperion Beam shooting pose). Also included are two pairs of interchangeable Zeperion Beam Shooting Device cover parts for both open form and closed form for each forearm. Product Features 12.4 inches (31.6cm) 1/6 Scale Made of PVC, ABS, die-cast zinc alloy, magnets and metal parts Based on the Ultraman series Part of the FigZero line Original body with 47 points of articulation Exquisitely detailed paint application 4 AG1 batteries required for LED effects (not included) Box Contents Ultraman Suit Tiga figure 3 Pairs of interchangeable hands Pair of fists Pair of open hands Pair of Zeperion Beam shooting pose hands 2 Pairs of Zeperion Beam Shooting Device forearm pieces Pair of Leg Armor and Boosters Thruster Backpack Stand
  21. I'm still waiting on gitd spirit jaga to show up
  22. Everyone online refers to McFarlane Toys the company as 'Todd' and 'he/him'. It does come off as hes actually sculpting & painting these, but its just shorthand. I do think Todd isn't very involved with the toy line. It's more art directors and/or line managers making day to day decisions with the actual work being done by freelancers. I'm sure does Todd does sign off at some point in the process though. But maybe more of a formality or whatever. Have you ever seen any of the videos where hes unveiling toys? He doesnt seem to be (at least to me) overly familiar with whatever it is that hes showing. Interesting take on movie maniacs. Could it be that they just repurposed the name to mean movie fans, but the name for the original line was very much meant for iconic horror (or I guess R-rated at least lol) movie characters?
  23. SDCC exclusive Ultimates have usually been $55 for the last few years but,we'll see. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a price jump.
  24. It almost looks like they fixed the hips on grune...?
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE