Masters of the Universe Classics Sssqueeze Figure Video Review & Images

The Wire

I know it goes against what/who he is, but without regular arms, I just can't get past how "ridiculous"/ gimmicky Sssqueeze is. I was hoping his arms would be swappable with a regular pair. And he's another one with lots of new sculpting, though he's more worthy (again, in my opinion ;) ) than Blast Attak. Maybe now that the line is on the way out they could devote more money to each new debut.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it goes against what/who he is, but without regular arms, I just can't get past how "ridiculous"/ gimmicky Sssqueeze is. I was hoping his arms would be swappable with a regular pair. And he's another one with lots of new sculpting, though he's more worthy (again, in my opinion wink.gif ) than Blast Attak. Maybe now that the line is on the way out they could devote more money to each new debut.

The only thing I wish they changed (just a little bit) is his head. I'm all about the vintage look for the most part, but in some cases I think a more menacing, up to date head would have worked better. Same with figures like Buzz-off. I just might have to track down that 200x head pack just for the Buzz-Off and Snout Spout head. :)

Those are the two main reasons I want that 200X head pak. Snout Spout was such a massive disappointment for me when they debuted him with the vintage-clone head and no nods to the staction.

Those are the two main reasons I want that 200X head pak. Snout Spout was such a massive disappointment for me when they debuted him with the vintage-clone head and no nods to the staction.

A 200X head for Squeeze would be great!

Then I would display my extra figure with the other 200X characters.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE