TNI Forums: Wal-Mart Exclusive DCUC Crime Syndicate of America 5-Pack Found At Retail For $80 - TNI Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wal-Mart Exclusive DCUC Crime Syndicate of America 5-Pack Found At Retail For $80

#101 User is offline   MatchesxMalone 

• Andorian
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

Has anyone else noticed that Owlman could be used to make a really nice Prowler custom?

#102 User is offline   rellmurriel 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

I've seen this set around a few different Wal-Marts before they did their resets. I'm really looking to get Owl-Man, so the price is a little too extreme for me to jump on just yet. Hopefully they will be around long enough to hit clearance an I'll be able to pick up the set. Otherwise, I may have to pass.

#103 User is offline   mako 

• Parallax

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:27 PM

View Postrellmurriel, on 21 August 2011 - 12:24 PM, said:

I've seen this set around a few different Wal-Marts before they did their resets. I'm really looking to get Owl-Man, so the price is a little too extreme for me to jump on just yet. Hopefully they will be around long enough to hit clearance an I'll be able to pick up the set. Otherwise, I may have to pass.

At 75-80 bucks, I wouldn't worry about them flying off shelves.

#104 User is offline   Dragon66 

• Cuidado! El Pollo es Loco!

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

Anyone needing this set, keep your eyes on Walmart.com. They have this listed as out of stock right now, but that could change anyday now.

#105 User is offline   SaintDemon 

• Zombie Decepticon

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

View PostDragon66, on 27 August 2011 - 09:01 PM, said:

Anyone needing this set, keep your eyes on Walmart.com. They have this listed as out of stock right now, but that could change anyday now.

Also, on their website, you check stores in the area for availability, it's better than going from store to store looking. I did that and turns out one store near my parent's place had them, went and got me a set this morning! :D

#106 User is offline   JayCueBatman 

• I am he who is called I am...I am The Dark Knight MOD!
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

$80 is very steep...especially in these tough times...i know everything is going up...but if these prices dont drop then these retailers will not carry these lines because they cannot sell them. I saw a bunch of DCU and GLC on clearance at my local Wallyworld today.

#107 User is online   BigBot84 

• I will be the world's greatest swordsman!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

Same here, I saw almost all of series 2 GLC for $9 each.

#108 User is offline   Dragon66 

• Cuidado! El Pollo es Loco!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:51 PM

I am loving this set. No issues with stuck joints or the like. I did pick up a loose Ultraman with the uncorrected neck for cheap on EBay as well.
Posted Image

#109 User is offline   redrum2581 

• Meister

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:25 PM

Ok so I found the 5pk sittin on the shelf at wally world, 3 of them for 21.88. The item was misstocked, so I went to the check out and had them go thru the price check process, me playing the ignorant merchant arguing over the situation, the assistant manger said he couldn't do a $50 difference, so after negotians I got it for $40. Not a bad deal not the 21.88 bu def not the 74.88 so I'm happy. What's funny is the tag was for the young justice figs, who were sitting on shelf on a tag that said 15.96 lol, so 2x now I've gotten good deals because of wallys mistakes

#110 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

• All-Star Member

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:37 AM

I saw four of them yesterday at Walmart for the $74.99 price tag. I passed on them because I was already buying $60 worth of G.I.Joe stuff...

I'll get them soon though.

#111 User is offline   Superpowers1980 

• What'cha gonna do when Super Powers runs wild on you!
  • Group: Banned

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:49 PM

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us