"The Batman" Justice League figures

BradMan

I remember seeing these during SDCC coverage this summer, and I found Green Lantern today. I love the animated style, and this version of GL is seriously one of the coolest figures ever. I saw Hawkman was on the back of the package (not on the pegs.... grr.....), but I didn't see Superman that I saw at SDCC this summer.

Are there more than 1 Superman figures planned? I saw one normal, and one with green swiggles on him reminiscent of the Jim Lee Poison Ivy Superman... either way, when is Superman coming out?

Are there more Justice League figures planned for "The Batman" line? I know Flash and Green Arrow have made appearances on the cartoon... a Green Arrow figure done in this style is probably the only thing cooler than the Green Lantern.

I scoured the archives here, but I couldn't find any more info. Anybody know anything more?

People around here (Houston) have already picked up GL and Hawkman from this wave.

Flash has been sculpted but didn't make it to the conventions. The Supes with the Kryptonit poisoning is in a 2-pack and has been released at Wal-Mart. The second Supes sculpt[single carded] is in the next wave due out by Febuary/March wich may or maynot include flash.

Flash has been sculpted but didn't make it to the conventions. The Supes with the Kryptonit poisoning is in a 2-pack and has been released at Wal-Mart. The second Supes sculpt[single carded] is in the next wave due out by Febuary/March wich may or maynot include flash.

brother, I need them both in MINT cards

and not pictures is that superman vs batman 2 pack. could not find a mint box and it was going for 17 bucks a set.

I'll hold off and wait for those single packs. damn they looks sweeet.

:D Hey I found a Hawkman this morning and he's pretty cool but I'm not into THE BATMAN toys so I'll probably just sell him. He does look awesome,I hope to find a GL also so I can sell a cool set.

If you find a GL I would buy them for you. I'm looking for mint cards. thanks!

i can't wait to find the Hawkman and GL, Flash looks good but i'm sadly dissapointed in the Martian Manhunter and that Superman looks weird too

My Hawkman arrived from E-bay express today. ($10 + $4 shipping) And today I found the Superman 2-pack. So now I just need Flash, Martian Manhunter and another Green Lantern. Superman looks pretty good although to me he looks like he's being covered in Poison Ivy rather than Kryptonite. The Batman would be much better with a yellow utility belt and black hands. (I repainted mine) Hawkman is pretty cool although I personally think his head should be bigger and he needs to have his knee pins painted green. But other than that he's really nice. Here's some pics-

Superman -

Picture1144.jpg

Hawkman -

Picture1148.jpg

Group Pic -

Picture1146.jpg

Superman with Poison Ivy -

Picture1139.jpg

Yeah I wasn't a fan of the green either so I painted over them just in case I can't find the single carded figure. I think he looks much better now.

Can you post a picture?

I was VERY close to buying the standard Superman yesterday. But I wanted to wait until they release a Lex Luthor figure, or at least a Metallo figure. Cause I do remember seeing Metallo in an advertisement for the 5th season of The Batman. Does anyone know if he'll be made into a figure?

I was VERY close to buying the standard Superman yesterday. But I wanted to wait until they release a Lex Luthor figure, or at least a Metallo figure. Cause I do remember seeing Metallo in an advertisement for the 5th season of The Batman. Does anyone know if he'll be made into a figure?

I wish I had the opportunity to pass up on the Superman figure. I have yet to find a single card Superman or any of "The Batman" JL figures in countless WalMarts, Targets, TRUs, and my LCS.