• Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Walking Dead Rick Grimes Walgreens Exclusive Figure

View the full article

#2 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

While I was oot searching for anything but Wave 1 Joes & not finding any but.....I spotted our favorite zombiepocalypse son he looked cool but his arms are wayyyyy down to his knees almost.....but I did spot a whole wave of these figs on the shelves.....Rick, his son, the lady, the Guvner, zombie cop, I'm not a superfan *gasp* so I forget the names but they are out & $12.99 apeice....I live in AZ the retiree state so there's a Walgreens on every corner....but sadly no Joes other than the Rockblock who's anything but Ultimate.....

#3 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

I went out-a-huntin' too and found a whole wave and then some too at a Walgreens. The kid can be used with your Joes or other 4" figures if you were looking for some random civilian clothed bodies.

#4 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

Not rubbing it in, just passing along the info, but if you check your WGs, also check the toppers that are filled holiday toys and the endcap sides, I saw this today:

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   SolidSnakeEyes 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

View PostJoeRhyno, on 26 September 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Not rubbing it in, just passing along the info, but if you check your WGs, also check the toppers that are filled holiday toys and the endcap sides, I saw this today:

Posted Image

I found a couple of the Series 4 figures at Walgreen's today, thanks to these recent posts. I'd also like to add that Walgreen's is currently having a sale on these figures for $9.99, with a Walgreen's card. If you don't have a card, you can sign up for one at the register and get the discount then. This is a pretty awesome deal, considering these figures are $16 or more everywhere else.

Attached File(s)

#6 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

Awesome news, looks like I'll take my receipt back.

#7 User is offline   SolidSnakeEyes 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

Has anyone else noticed any major quality issues with this wave of figures? When trying the swap the head on my Governor figure, the ball joint snapped. After doing some research, I found a few other people with the exact same issue. Rather disappointing, McFarlane.

#8 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Stalker

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

I haven't opened my Governor figure yet, did they make the ball joint different so you could pop them easily? I know the lil' kid had a tiny neck ball and I could see that snapping if you didn't heat it up. If they intend on you swapping the heads, they should make them waay easier to pop on and off with larger neck ball joints(like Star Wars figures).

#9 User is offline   SolidSnakeEyes 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

No, you're exactly right. The original ball joint post us tiny, while the eye patch head has a thicker one. I didn't even consider that possibility until after it had already broken. Basically this is a pretty big miss for McFarlane's quality control.

#10 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

it appears they have these figs @ TRU now.....as I was shopping I was treated to an very cool moment today, I saw an mom in her early 30's & her daughter digging through these figs, they were deciding on which fig to snag up next for their collection....they were scouting out the ones w/the least imperfections on the sculps......

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us