All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I mean obviously I got no clue, I never read any Star Wars Books/Comics actually, I do apologize for my ignorance, I actually would love info on this, I'm outta the loop
  3. You do know this is from the Heir to the Empire Trilogy that was released 30+ years ago?
  4. Today
  5. yeah this is actually a nice lil thing for the lovers of Army building, and that price seems to be playing right into that, I'm sure this is going to be a hot one. buy 10 each, Roger Roger.
  6. Waaaa, who is Luuke? I gotta presume some evil clone? but oof, the comics getting all wacko, plus Star Wars Gandalf? Hasbro can keep this one, only figure I would have wanted from this was Mara Jade, and this doesn't look any different from the one I have.
  7. Nosferatu.....They're 6.5 inch like Jakks AEW figures. I have the three from this series the two regular market available ones and Ghost from SDCC which this one is very similar to.
  8. Ok that's the best keaton flash head sculpt I've seen. I have know where it's from. And cool "flashpoint" points for using the reverse flash.
  9. Yesterday
  10. I like Hordak, Skeletor, Mairman, Leatherhead and He-Man so those should be the ones I will buy.️
  11. LOVE the New Eternia Masterverse figure reveals, Skeletor with the Throne is an absolute must, favorite of the reveals for me. I'm thinking around $50-$70 on this one. POP Leech looks like it could fit right in with a Filmation Classics collection, definitely getting this. Finally we get a Movie Beastman and man if it doesn't look fantastic! Battlearmor Skeletor looks big and imposing, love the different take on him. Thunderpunch He-Man looks great, the reuse of the Revolution He-Man buck really makes him imposing. I've seen some people hating on the head sculpt but I really like what was done here. This is the same head as was on the New Eternia Faker and it works well here. Sy-Clone is just insane! Really do like the different but familiar take here. Merman is one of the standouts, this is the best version of him in the Masterverse line, really sharp. As far as the Origins line goes I'm only getting just a few, Cringer and Prince Adam, we needed a decent rendition of Cringer and this one does the job. Goes great with Classics figures! Filmation Evil-Lyn is nice but the colors seem a bit off, her skin tone is not yellow, more pale and must noticeable is the lack of her iconic cape. Still getting her through. And finally digging that Spikor, looks dead on to his Filmation counterpart. Overall a great line of figures for the Masterverse collection coming up as well as some Origins, later this year, can't wait to get those preorders in!!
  12. Never before have I been so happy to be wrong. I was on the fence on this line, but hte removeable hair has pushed me over the edge.
  13. Shown below is the new NECA The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Toony Terrors 50th Anniversary Figures featuring Leatherface and Pretty Woman Leatherface are available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $15.99 each. Bring the fun of Saturday morning cartoons to your horror collection with the adorable little creeps of Toony Terrors, NECA's line of stylized horror icons! We are thrilled to kick off the 50th anniversary celebration of the 1974 film Texas Chainsaw Massacre with two new Leatherface 6-inch scale Toony action figures. Get a fresh take on our classic Leatherface figure with this version featuring new bloody deco and updated chainsaw deco. Also available is an all-new, fan requested version of Leatherface in his “Pretty Woman” look, complete with chainsaw and iconic armadillo display base. Both figures come in commemorative 50th anniversary blister card packaging with cut-out cardbacks featuring original art by NECA painter Geoff Trapp.
  14. The sclupt .. the colours .. the look .. definitely.. a must
  15. So nobody seems to have a price on bone throne skele that I can find.
  16. No budy .. the world what's got insane
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE