• Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:00 PM

G.I.Joe Combat Heroes Series 1 Hi-Res Images

View the full article

#2 User is offline   darthhenning 

• Foot Soldier

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:48 PM

Honestly, I can't understand WHY Hasbro keeps turning great lines into these little deformed things. Every line that sells well they make new little deformed people. I only ever see them as pegwarmers here, but I guess they aren't as bad as Mighty Muggs, at least they're good for the really small kids.

@can@

#3 User is offline   GILTYONE 

• I'm customizin it all!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

View Postdarthhenning, on Jul 31 2008, 01:48 PM, said:

Honestly, I can't understand WHY Hasbro keeps turning great lines into these little deformed things. Every line that sells well they make new little deformed people. I only ever see them as pegwarmers here, but I guess they aren't as bad as Mighty Muggs, at least they're good for the really small kids.

@can@

HASBRO HAS ME BY THE NADS. I'M GOIN TO GET 3 OF EACH 1 TO OPEN ONE MOC AND ONE FOR MY SON. I MUST BE THE ONLY ASS! BUT I SEE STARWARS SELLS WELL AND I DON'T BUY THOSE!

#4 User is offline   Outsiders 

• Rock Demi-God
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 31 July 2008 - 03:03 PM

For some strange reason... I am liking these...

I don't know what it is but its GI Joe but just different but something cool to have on display...

#5 User is offline   BrotherShane 

• As seen on TV!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 03:17 PM

I'll be getting these along with the Mighty Muggs, now only if we can get Minimates too!

I think it's funny to see Firefly, as a toy aimed at preschool-aged kids with dynamite in hand!
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Shogunfox 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:36 AM

I gotta admit the grouping of these figures sucks!! Why would Duke come with a Cobra Trooper if there's gonna be a Cobra Commander. And what the heck is Snake Eyes doing with Zartan and then there's Roadblock with Cobra Commander. These groupings sucks at it best. They should have release Storm Shadow with Snake Eye. Roadblock is perfect with Cobra Trooper but Cobra Commander?? OKAAAYY???!!!! And Firefly with Bazooka??? I dunno about that. May as well put Flint next to Buzzer. Hell, let's put Lady Jaye with Tomax and forget the other twin. LOL!!!

#7 User is offline   Samantha 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:13 PM

These guys are so cute. Just look at the little wolf puppy, doesnít he look so adorable.

I just want a few of these little guys. I donít believe I will collect much more than Snake Eyes and Timber. I picked up the entire fantastic four set because they too where just so cute.

#8 User is offline   Magic 8 Ball 

• This eco-friendly armor is powered by scotch.

Posted 07 September 2008 - 08:28 AM

View PostShogunfox, on Aug 5 2008, 12:36 PM, said:

I gotta admit the grouping of these figures sucks!! Why would Duke come with a Cobra Trooper if there's gonna be a Cobra Commander. And what the heck is Snake Eyes doing with Zartan and then there's Roadblock with Cobra Commander. These groupings sucks at it best. They should have release Storm Shadow with Snake Eye. Roadblock is perfect with Cobra Trooper but Cobra Commander?? OKAAAYY???!!!! And Firefly with Bazooka??? I dunno about that. May as well put Flint next to Buzzer. Hell, let's put Lady Jaye with Tomax and forget the other twin. LOL!!!

People who want Troopers have to buy Duke.
People who want Cobra Commander have to buy Roadblock.
People who want Snake Eyes have to buy Zartan.

The reverse of each is also true. Sounds like pretty solid groupings when you look at the marketing behind it.

#9 User is offline   JFAK075 

• Keenan

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:10 AM

I don't care for these style figures, but my six year old some LOVES them. He's really looking forward to the Joes (I already got him the Con Snake Eyes).

#10 User is offline   Outsiders 

• Rock Demi-God
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

View PostSamantha, on Sep 6 2008, 10:13 PM, said:

These guys are so cute. Just look at the little wolf puppy, doesnít he look so adorable.

I just want a few of these little guys. I donít believe I will collect much more than Snake Eyes and Timber. I picked up the entire fantastic four set because they too where just so cute.

When GI Joes become cute and people start talkin about them in pink colored fonts it sort of changes things for me... ;)

#11 User is offline   Bayushi Gemma 

• Ninja Freak!!!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:15 AM

BLAH I have no interest for them. #yuk@#

#12 User is offline   wolverine2281 

• Horde Trooper

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:26 AM

View PostBrotherShane, on Jul 31 2008, 03:17 PM, said:

I'll be getting these along with the Mighty Muggs, now only if we can get Minimates too!

I think it's funny to see Firefly, as a toy aimed at preschool-aged kids with dynamite in hand!
Posted Image

lol, I think it's funny how you picked out Firefly when all of the others have guns, knives a crossbow or a bazooka! :P

#13 User is offline   spacehayden 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

Didn't think I would like these, but now that I've seen them, I will be suckered into buying them.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us