Pursuit of Cobra

Joker08

This may have already been asked but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know the DPCI numbers for the new Pursuit of Cobra figures? Planning to hit a few Targets in the next few days and was going to look for them. Hope someone can help.

picked up Beach head tonight and I really like the figure, but I have a questio. He has the knife scabbard on the front of the vest which is cool. but why does he have another one on his back if he only comes with one knife? Would have been cool to come with two, or is my figure missing a knife?

I checked a TRU today, two different Wal-Marts, two Targets...no figures. I did however find the new Ghost Hawk and that new Dreadnok, but no singles. *sob*

about 4 hrs ago (9pm west coast time) i found a case and craked it open

39943_410403506614_712941614_5209675_3538221_n.jpg

Found the chase CC at TRU today. Grabbed him cause chase fig. otherwise, i still hate this CC.

ETA: I don't hate the fig. I hate this design for CC. I prefer the original (helmet or cowl).

i think the chrome version on this fig makes it look waaaaay better, than the see-thru version in the movie

I checked a TRU today, two different Wal-Marts, two Targets...no figures. I did however find the new Ghost Hawk and that new Dreadnok, but no singles. *sob*

nope they are all like that. 2 sheaths, one knife :(

As for CC, if he was called "Baron Ironblood" or just about anybody but CC i would think this was a pretty darn cool figure. CC should be in blue, black, or some shad inbetween. I'm just not digging him in shiny red metal. That said, i want one of those figures eventually.

Found the chase CC at TRU today. Grabbed him cause chase fig. otherwise, i still hate this CC.

ETA: I don't hate the fig. I hate this design for CC. I prefer the original (helmet or cowl).

i think the chrome version on this fig makes it look waaaaay better, than the see-thru version in the movie

Like I said, my complaint isn't so much with the figure, but with that figure representing CC.

My Targets were still in clearance wasteland mode when I was there two days ago so it will probably be any day now when they switch over. Still trying to justify getting that CC, even if he is a chase figure. I rewatched ROC last week and I still have a bitter taste in my mouth. Still going to be a good wave.

My Targets were still in clearance wasteland mode when I was there two days ago so it will probably be any day now when they switch over. Still trying to justify getting that CC, even if he is a chase figure. I rewatched ROC last week and I still have a bitter taste in my mouth. Still going to be a good wave.

i dont really care for him either, but he looks "city strike"-ish.

• Like 1

Saw 4 of those CC at a Walmart. I passed on him. He's ugly and WM is charging $10 a pop for Joes.

Just picked them up! This single wave is one of the high points of GI Joe for the last 20 years, IMO. They had a full wave at the Target I went to including the chase CC (and card benders already at work...unless, of course is was just cooincidence that ONLY the Alley Vipers were "dropped by store associates" on their bottom left corners). I got:

Snow Job(Zach Galifianakis??)-was going to pass since I like my 25th one just fine but when I saw ALL that gear cramed into 25% of his packaging....it was unpassable!

Duke-didn't think I'd like him this much. Again, great gear, great figure.

Beachhead-The one I was for sure going to get, doesn't disappoint.

Smake Eyes-it's hard to mess up on Snake Eyes. For him to be cool he needs to be black, have a sword, uzis, maybe a wolf. There are a lot of cool SEs that I already have so I almost passed on this one, but I got him, glad I did. It'll be my last SE for a while.

Chase CC-yes, I got him after questioning whether to get him just a few hours ago. The packaging was nice enough to sell me on him. I'm keeping him in box though.

I passed on alley viper mostly for money reasons. May buy him later. I probably won't get SS or Firefly. I also saw the new mechs which didn't do much for me. The sky hawk and dreadnok bike may be worth getting later. I'm also saving my receipt because I smell a 2 for ____ sale coming up.

A good day for Joe!!!

I'll pick up Duke and call him something else (maybe with a headswap).

Beachhead, who I have also considered making a new character with.

Snake Eyes, who I will definitely be doing something else with.

Snowjob, he has so much cool gear!

and I will be getting more Alley Vipers. He is the only one I bought so far.