All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Shown below is the new McFarlane Toys Movie Maniacs: The 40-Year-Old Virgin Andy Stitzer 6" Posed Figure is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth as well Amazon with a suggested retail price of $24.99. Introducing Nice Guy Andy, the endearing protagonist of the theatrical hit, THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN, now immortalized in an incredibly detailed 6" scale posed figure that captures the essence of his journey toward love and self-discovery. With his friends by his side, Andy embarks on a comedic and heartwarming quest to reverse his fortunes and find true love. Includes McFARLANE TOYS DIGITAL COLLECTIBLE. Join Andy on his journey with a printed backdrop and environmental base that set the scene for his misadventures, transporting you straight into the world of the film. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this highly decorated figure brings Nice Guy Andy to life with authenticity and charm, allowing fans to relive the hilarity and heart of THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN. Included with Nice Guy Andy is a collectible art card featuring character art on the front and a numbered certificate of authenticity on the back. But wait, there's more – Nice Guy Andy also comes with a secret bonus item, adding an extra element of surprise and delight to your collection. Expand your movie memorabilia collection and celebrate the enduring legacy of THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN with Nice Guy Andy by McFarlane Toys. Collect all McFarlane Toys Movie Maniacs Figures and relive the laughter and love of cinema's most memorable characters! Immortalized in an incredibly detailed 6" scale figure. Included with Andy Stitzer is a collectible art card featuring character art on the front and a numbered certificate of authenticity on the back. Andy Stitzer also comes with a secret bonus item. Collect all McFarlane Toys Movie Maniacs Figures
  3. Today
  4. Shown below is the new Super7 G.I. Joe Sabre Tooth, Red Jackal and Snow Serpent Reaction Wave 8 Figures are available for pre-order from our sponsor Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $20.00 each.
  5. Hasbro's Mark Maher @markclonus turns red with his newest behind the scenes on the making of the United Prime Cliffjumper. Get the details on the concepts designs with Takara's Kunihiro that was reduxed from the RID Chase mold in the notes and images that follow.You want the horns? You got um! Prime Cliffjumper is ready to tear up some decepticreeps in your collection. View the full article
  6. Transformers Legacy United Core Class Beast Machines Universe Cheetor Figure.ÃÂ ÃÂ Transforms from robot to Cheetor and back again. View the full article
  7. As previously reported, the MPM-15 Brawl was revealed by the official Hasbro Transformers Tmall Mall, China site. The 26cm / tall robot mode Transforms into M1A1 Abrams tank mode in 73 steps and more than 35 moving parts. The figure features battle damage deco with left arm can be removed like in the movie. View the full article
  8. ROBOTKINGDOM.COM Newsletter #1734 Resumption of airmail services to Various countries resumed USA: All post services are availableAustralia: All post services are availableFrance: All post services are availableSouth Korea: All post services are availableUK: All post services are availableIndonesia: All post services are availableSingapore: All post services are availableSpain: All post services are availableJapan: All post services are availableIreland: All post services are availableNew Zealand: All post services are availableMalaysia: All post services are availableRussia: All post services are availableCanada: All post services are available (EMS Weight Limit: 10kg)Argentina: All post services are availablePeru: All post services are available Brunei: Small Packet and EMS availableGuam: Small Packet and EMS availableItaly: Small Packet and EMS availableChile: Small Packet and Air Mail Parcel availableColombia: Only Small Packet availableBolivia: Only Small Packet availableIceland: Only Small Packet available For other countries details, can check the link belowTypes of services currently available to overseas destinationshttps://www. View the full article
  9. Shown below is a look at the new Saw: Ultimate Jigsaw Killer (Red Robe) 7" Scale Action Figure from NECA. This is available on the Haulathon.com website currently for international collectors. Stay tuned for more info as we get it! In the Saw movies, The Jigsaw Killer abducts the morally wayward in a twisted attempt to teach his victims the value of life. Once captured, his prisoners must face impossible choices in a horrific game of survival as he communicates with them through an eerie puppet. This 7” Saw action figure in a red robe gets the Ultimate treatment, with a fully articulated body under a wired fabric robe. Accessories include: interchangeable heads and hands, pig-mask head, puzzle head-trap, tape recorder, extended blade, and Billy the Puppet with Trike. Collector-friendly window box packaging with opening front flap.
  10. Shown below is NECA's second week of online 2024 Haul-A-Thon offerings which are now available on the Target Website and Haul-A-Thon Website. The only items that are actual Target store exclusives are the 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series 2-packs. The other items will be available at other retailers at a later time. NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Bebop & Rocksteady NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Space Don/Samurai Mike Hello Kitty 13" Premium Black And Gold Plush Muppets 11" Baby Animal Plush Gargoyles Detective Broadway "Silver Falcon" figure
  11. "Back in the days, 2-3 weeks ago, it was harder for us collectors. We had to go and check multiple stores before striking gold." Those are the words of a disgruntled collector who had to go through 14 stores to find the items he wanted, back when the Target Haulathon hadn't even been announced yet... ToyFarce investigated. We sat down with Stephen, a collector who visited multiple Target stores over several states in order to find the new NECA items that would soon be revealed as part of the Target Haulathon event. "Back then, I was a hero to my peers. I took personal time off from work to go and visit several Targets, multiple times a week, and when I started to find the NECA TMNT Punk Turtles, or the two-packs, people couldn't believe their eyes. I worked hard for this." The items in question were the NECA action figures from the Target Haulathon event, which started to pop up at stores weeks before the event was even announced, due to the inability of Target to keep items in the back until the event actually started. For weeks, collectors were victims of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and were anxious to get the new items. A few weeks later, Target and NECA announced that the figures would be easily available online, with drops every friday on their website (Kudos to them for that!) "I was one of the first to get some of those figures, and people respected me. Now, anybody with a Target account can order them on their phone while in the bathroom..." added Stephen. More news at 11:00... "Sometimes, patience is the key to victory." - Captain America *ToyFarce News is parody news for laughs and not meant to be taken seriously!
  12. Well they lost the Disney license. And there was that reddit post that said some things that may or may not be true. $55 is a lot, yeah. But the one thing that I really hate is how they're charging that amount for smaller characters yet charge more when it's the other way around. It really makes me not want to support them at all.
  13. Hiya Toys is proud to announce this new item in their EXQUISITE SUPER Series from "Star Trek 2009" - the 1/12 scale Spock action figure. On the day of James T. Kirk's birth, his father dies on his damaged starship in a last stand against a Romulan mining vessel looking for Ambassador Spock, who in this time, has grown on Vulcan disdained by his neighbors for his half-human heritage. 25 years later, James T. Kirk has grown into a young rebellious troublemaker. An emergency on Vulcan and the newly-commissioned USS Enterprise is crewed with promising cadets. This crew will have an adventure in the final frontier where the old legend is altered forever as a new version of the legend begins. This brand-new Spock action figure stands at 160mm tall and faithfully reproduces his appearance from Star Trek 2009. He is dressed in the iconic blue uniform representing medical and science personnel. The clothes, jeans and belts are all made from real cloth, ensuring both superior poseability and aesthetic appeal. The communicator, phaser pistol, touchpad and other accessories are all finely detailed. With a highly posable body, 6x interchangeable hands including iconic Vulcan hand, and 2x interchangeable heads allowing you to recreate various dynamic action poses from the movie. A special stand featuring the Star Trek logo, fully immersing you in the ambiance of the Star Trek universe. Price: $89.99 USD Release time: 2025Q1
  14. Shown below is a preview for NECA's second week of online 2024 Haul-A-Thon offerings which should go live later today at 8:00am CST on the Target Website and Haul-A-Thon Website. This week looks to include the TMNT Animated Series Updated Rocksteady And Bebop 2-Pack, Samurai Adventure Michelangelo & Space Adventure Donatello 2-Pack, Hello Kitty 13" Premium Black And Gold Plush, Muppets 11" Baby Animal Plush and Gargoyles Detective Broadway "Silver Falcon" figure. The only items that are actual Target store exclusives are the 2 TMNT Animated Series 2-packs. The other items will be available at other retailers at a later time.
  15. Outside of the awesome very first episode, this series has been pretty mediocre. I'll probably still watch when it comes out though.
  16. I see you! Frodo puts on the ring and goes to the dark side in this special-edition action figure from DST! Cast entirely in clear plastic, this "invisible" action figure stands approximately 5-inches tall and features 16 points of articulation, as well as multiple accessories. The Lord of the Rings Invisible Frodo Deluxe Action Figure comes packaged in a full-color window box with a fifth panel door. It is designed to recreate the memorable scene from the Prancing Pony Inn, where Frodo put on the One Ring for the first time! You can pre-order this figure from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.
  17. Yeah prices that match the quality aren't there even though I still think they've made the best Turtles figures, albeit I would prefer and tolerate price way more if they were double jointed, at least for Turtles themselves, who use the same body.
  18. 4h required your money, they made what was requested. mcfarlane toys does not require your money. they require target and walmart and amazons money. they make what they request. youre not mcfarlane toys customer. but feel free to dm their director of sales and director of strategy. they make all the decisions. and mythic lehions was crowdfunded lol. this is not. and its not feedback when you havent bought and state you refuse to buy. but its cool, its not for you. head to x and beg neca to get the license, you might get your wish. hell, you yourself can start a gofundme and get exactly what you want made. and no, me personally, im very happy to pay $20 for this as opposed to the $38 neca would charge so i can pose it the same way on my display. but to each their own. as i aged and promoted and got more money i personally got into statues and so my display evolved. thats me. you like action figures more. thats you. but you dont speak for the fandom and you dont know what anyone other than yourself actual wants and will buy.
  19. They look good enough but it's super late for them... I wonder if we gonna get Suicide Squad game figures this late as well, but I can them selling better, especially if they make non Brainiac controlled League.
  20. Not so. As pointed out in the Mythic Legions example, the people that said No to 4" figures but Yes to 6" weren't already literally "customers", as the line hadn't even been produced. Happily 4HM listened to them. That's not negativity, that's feedback, its saying "here's how you can take my money". No, I and apparently others don't have interest in a statue, but as I clearly stated, if he made an articulated figure, I'd be all over it. So THAT I WOULD have interest in. If that's "bringing you down" I honestly can't see how, because that is a better figure, and is something you know you would definitely buy. No one's stopping you from buying the statue.
  21. So this was a request. First time working with a Funko Pop. Was happy with the end result for being outside my norm. Figure - Felix the Cat Shaved the cheek points and sculpted the brows.
  22. funko already made her in plastic and todd mcfarlane himself did not make this figure happen lol. generally decisions like this come from a marketing director, sales director, or strategy director, or a combination of those roles. but the part-owner of the company can care less whats being made as long as it makes money. what do ya'll do for a living that ya'll are this clueless about business operations
  23. Tonight on GotBot Goes Live, we talked a lot about TF:ONE and Magmatron details. Plus, notes from DX9, Newage and more. View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE