• Group: Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:31 PM

Joker: http://toynewsi.com/...80&itemid=12897
Batman: http://toynewsi.com/...80&itemid=12898

#2 User is offline   jjlecaros 

• Stalker
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

i picked up a few jokers and henchmen today i lliked the figures, i thought they looked good for movie figures.

#3 User is offline   DennisW22 

• Mouser

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:41 PM

ok just got back from walmart, and saw all the MM TDK figs (except the chase), if i should have to chose one which one should i get?, which is the rarest of the bunch(besides chase)?, which one is just the overall coolest?, and does anyone know the line up for the next series?

#4 User is offline   pooda 

• Ratar-O

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:46 PM

View PostDennisW22, on May 5 2008, 04:41 PM, said:

ok just got back from walmart, and saw all the MM TDK figs (except the chase), if i should have to chose one which one should i get?, which is the rarest of the bunch(besides chase)?, which one is just the overall coolest?, and does anyone know the line up for the next series?

they have some sdcc variants. a lighter purple joker, a black suit goon, and a black and grey bats. its rumored that the next wave will include: batman begins bats(may be an unmasked chase or the bat monster face), scarecrow, and dukard. i want them for collection purpose, but im not really excited about them. theyre a nice way to round out the bat-movie series.

#5 User is offline   Archer1120 

• Anonymous Prime

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:54 AM

I really like the Batman. However I do wish he came with a cloth cape. I just think he could have more dynamic poses by not having a molded static cape. What I did with mine to give it a little something extra was that I put a coat of gloss clear over the Bat-symbol, now it really stands out and gives the figure a awesome look.

#6 User is offline   pooda 

• Ratar-O

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:22 AM

View PostArcher1120, on May 6 2008, 05:54 AM, said:

I really like the Batman. However I do wish he came with a cloth cape. I just think he could have more dynamic poses by not having a molded static cape. What I did with mine to give it a little something extra was that I put a coat of gloss clear over the Bat-symbol, now it really stands out and gives the figure a awesome look.

lets see it!

#7 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:57 AM

View Postpooda, on May 6 2008, 09:22 AM, said:

View PostArcher1120, on May 6 2008, 05:54 AM, said:

lets see it!

Indeed, let's see it!

#8 User is offline   Archer1120 

• Anonymous Prime

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

I'll take some pictures as soon as I get the chance

#9 User is offline   pogoman 

• The PogoMaster

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:36 AM

definiltely dig these figures. didn't find Joker either.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us