SDCC Figures revealed at GIJoe.com!!!

SalvoDeli

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm ok lol....funny that they announce the figure right after g4 did the vote cobra video

How can you follow up PDD with this? You go from an iconic figure that most collectors has wanted in their collections at one time or another to this. I've never once wished for CC in a suit. I, personally, would never wish for another CC figure for the rest of the 25th line. I've got enough.

I will not feel bad if I don't pick this one up.

Ah............. @?@

I don't see any need in getting this exclusive. I guess we'll possibly be seeing the body of this figure used for EE business suits Xamot & Xamot.

Also, I can see the thing bein used to create the headman. If he does ever see a release, I hope the headman is a drug dealer and not one of Cobra's smugleers.

So no cobra related symbols and give me the old fashion one he had originally

I recently got the "Fred" Crimson Guard. And the head mold sort of reminds me of Prez. Bush. Seeing this CC figure now makes me wonder if we can pop off its head to do some quick modding to make a Bush action figure. :P

On the upside if you get two, you could pop the CC head off an make Tomax and Xamot in suit figures pretty easily.

Thats exactly what I had in mind!!

How can you follow up PDD with this? You go from an iconic figure that most collectors has wanted in their collections at one time or another to this. I've never once wished for CC in a suit. I, personally, would never wish for another CC figure for the rest of the 25th line. I've got enough.

Exactly, I was stoked about PDD but this makes me want to run for the hills. At this point if the minds in hasbro have lost steam and are drawing straws, I can safely finish happy with what I got, stop there, (except for the vehicles of course), and tell them to bring on the neon. Stick a fork in me i'm done. I don'r need this nor want it, except to customize.

I mostly agree, but was thinking, theres the black shoulder padded CC from devils due I wouldnt mind seeing, probably could customize one using the upcoming SS from the comic 2 pack, and then the Winter Uniform CC from the cartoon movie with either removable face plate or no, doesnt matter much. Could probably custom make one from the upcoming snake eyes. Then Lastly a vac metalized face plated CC would be my finale of the CC run, hopefully in a comic 2 pack with vac metalized Viper with improved hands and non removable goggles (what the hell were they thinking with the goggles?!? it serves no purpose really.) Ok this is optional but a CC with cape and/or flamethrower.

My favorite has to be the Battle Armor which we got so Im happy with that.

I'm seeing a possible Extensive Enterprises Tomax and Xamot from this mold.

i hear you on this but way gay lol.

Really? Must you use the word "gay" like that? ANd here I thought you were cool, xhairs.

I got the PPD just to "have it." It serves no purpose in my collection in terms of fitting in or having a place with all of the other GI Joes. (Sorry, no pimp street scene) This SDCC Cobra Commander, however, fits in well with the collection and has an actual applicable outfit (the suit) as you wouldn't expect CC to always be wearing his "costume." More of a realistic look (albeit he's still wearing the hood) for the Commander. Call it a lame figure if you want, I think this is a lot more imaginative and creative than PDD.