Star Wars Vintage Collection

polska010

Jedi Temple Archives asked about the Vintage line at Toy Fair:

"Hasbro understands that everyone loves the TVC line. It will come back in one form or another. The timing is unknown right now, but keep remaining faithful and Hasbro believes you will be happy one day "soon"."

"If The Vintage Collection would "return", it would come back in the way the VOTC and VTSC was released."

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Toy Fair 2018

Vintage Collection starts in April

Wave 1 - Rey (TFA), First Order Stormtrooper, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Jyn Erso (Rogue One), Supreme Leader Snoke

Wave 2 will be Death Trooper, Assault Tank Driver, Young Han Solo and an unknown

Wave 3 - Dr Aphra, Cassian Andor, Force Awakens Luke, Ranger Trooper from Solo

Imperial Combat Assault Tank

Official Hasbro Images

• 2 weeks later...

My choices?

Vintage Collection - Updated SA Figures?

Luke Skywalker (Bespin) - removeable hand? alternate 'battle damaged headsculpt?,

I missed the VC Bespin Luke, but, I do have the Saga 'battle damaged' version (one of my all-time favorites, even w/ the 'action lever' in his back) I'd like to see these two combined, w/ alternte head sculpts, removable hand, and tourniquet

Lando Calrissian (Bespin) - removeable/sans cape

Han Solo (Yavin Ceremony) -using torso of 30th Anniversary 'Smuggler' Lando (#30-39)? w/ accurately sculpted buttoned up collar

Vintage Conversation - Vehicles?

AOTC yellow 'hot Rod' speeder (rerelease/redone?)

AOTC Rickshaw

Lars Landspeeder

Vintage Conversation:- Top 3 rereleased figures?

Ephant Mon

Ewoks (2006 - )

(I was so tempted to list Legacy Princess Leia, but, I think that is a lost cause ;-/)

Vintage Conversation: Top 3 VC Figures To be Redone

Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Spirit) [in style of OTC Obi-Wan, sculpted robe, iridescent paint]

Yoda (Jedi Spirit) [in style of OTC Obi-Wan, sculpted robe, iridescent paint]

Vintage Conversation: Top 3 Environments/Playsets

Cloud City [gantry, Carbon Freeze Chamber, etc...]

Death Star

Tantive IV Hallway

I have the vintage Dagobah, Ewok Village, and Hoth playsets, as well as the POTF2 Cantina & Jabba's Palace "3-D" backdrops, which are all 'workable' (of course, I'd love to have modern updates/accessories [cantina bar, booths, tables, etc..])

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...