TNI Forums: *NEW* Carded MOTUC FIgure Pictures - TNI Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

*NEW* Carded MOTUC FIgure Pictures

#26 User is offline   Eric 

  • Zartan
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,227
  • Joined: 12-June 03

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

There is a thread somewhere on He-Man.org by Jack Olesker, the writer of the New Adventures cartoon, where he informed everyone of his plan for Season 2. I would guess the date of that thread is the date anyone first heard, but I think it's after everyone learned about the plan for 200X. I wonder if Mattel took the idea from Olesker, who obviously wrote NA back in the late '80s, or if someone happened to have the same idea that Man-At-Arms should turn bad.

#27 User is offline   Capt.S.G.Wiseman 

  • A cooler, calmer Captain.
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 7,751
  • Joined: 11-April 04

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

I've never been a big fan of turning good guys bad for extended periods off time. If that story was ever developed on film, I would like to see Man-at-arms get some sort of revenge on Hisss.

#28 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,271
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

View PostCapt.S.G.Wiseman, on 11 May 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

I've never been a big fan of turning good guys bad for extended periods off time. If that story was ever developed on film, I would like to see Man-at-arms get some sort of revenge on Hisss.



LOL Then you must of Hated Hal Jordan :P

#29 User is offline   CaptainTriumph 

  • All-Star Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,819
  • Joined: 22-August 08

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:15 AM

View PostWheeljack35, on 11 May 2012 - 07:29 AM, said:

View PostCapt.S.G.Wiseman, on 11 May 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

I've never been a big fan of turning good guys bad for extended periods off time. If that story was ever developed on film, I would like to see Man-at-arms get some sort of revenge on Hisss.



LOL Then you must of Hated Hal Jordan :P

Hey! You can't make D.C. references in the MOTU Forum....

#30 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,271
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

I like how it reads in the bio of Horde Prime about his younger brother.I was watching She Ra today and Hordack nephew which was Horde Primes son was in it

#31 User is offline   Starscream49 

  • 99% of toy collectors make the rest of us look like nerds.
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17,330
  • Joined: 07-April 03

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

I loved that MAA turned evil and was eventually killed. You can't realistically have a line survive with the same core figures forever.

#32 User is offline   The Thing 

  • Savage Nation.
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,590
  • Joined: 09-January 03

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostStarscream49, on 19 May 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

I loved that MAA turned evil and was eventually killed. You can't realistically have a line survive with the same core figures forever.


Try telling Hasbro that.

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us