All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Maaaan, the adult toy collectibles market is just over saturated with turtles from all these different companies. There are loads of other properties out there that would make for a cool crossover.
  3. Ugh, I hate when the robot modes are just mech versions of the characters. It's Transformers...they should all be sentient beings, not just Zords! They got it right with Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Jurassic Park, and even Stranger Things. Or you do a true mash-up like GI Joe and put classic TFs in the other property's alt modes. This is crappy Star Wars TF all over again! But other than that...looks cool. LOL.
  4. Ahead of the March 27th Transformers Fanstream, tomorrow we have news of the Transformers Legacy United Multipack! Is upd for Preorder now at Target.comThe 4-pack includes Deluxe G1 Squeezeplay (Mindwipe), Deluxe Beast Wars Package Prototype Tarantulas, Deluxe Prime Cliffjumper (Chase), Voyager Cyberverse Tarn. View the full article
  5. Hasbro designer @markclonus sets his sights for his behind the scenes feature on the Transformers Legacy Target Optimus and Cadet Bullseye that were just announced. Get the inside deets on this heavily branded Target exclusive pack for a delivery truck is somewhat ironic, considering how many orders Target has cancelled. View the full article
  6. Shown below via Amazon is a look at the new Transformers x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Party Wallop from Hasbro. Please note that this figure DOES NOT come with FOUR Turtles but comes with FOUR head options to make the TMNT of your choosing. At the moment this item is available to pre-order from Target with a suggested retail price of $49.99. The worlds of Transformers robots and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles collide with the Transformers x TMNT Party Wallop mash-up pack! The iconic Party Wagon from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon is now a Transformers robot! This 7-inch (17.5 cm) figure converts from robot mode to cartoon-inspired Party Wagon alt mode and features series-accurate deco and details from the classic 1987 cartoon. This pack comes with cartoon-inspired accessories including ninja swords, bo staff, nunchucks, and ninja sai to gear up the turtle brothers. It also includes 4 swappable heads and a rotating belt buckle to customize the robot as either a Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, or Raphael inspired action figure. • MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always been -- More Than Meets the Eye -- and now fans can experience Transformers characters as they mash-up with iconic characters who share this same quality • TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES X TRANSFORMERS COLLABORATIVE: Get the party started with this van that’s the main vehicle for the crime-fighting turtle brothers • CONVERTS FROM VEHICLE TO ROBOT: Party Wallop 7-inch (17.5 cm) figure converts between party wagon mode and robot mode in 20 steps. Inspired by the party wagon as seen in the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon • CHOOSE YOUR NINJA TURTLE: Convert to robot mode and attach 1 of 4 different heads to create a Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, or Raphael inspired figure • AWESOME ACCESSORIES: Includes 2 ninja swords, bo staff, 2 nunchucks, 2 ninja sai, rotating belt buckle, and 4 swappable heads that attach in robot mode
  7. Shown below is the new Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales 1/6th scale Jack Sparrow Collectible Figure which comes in Standard, Deluxe and Artisan (Hot Toys Exclusive.) and should be available for pre-order later today from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. “What a horrible way to live.” – Jack Sparrow Captain Jack Sparrow must once again battle the forces of fate upon treacherous seas. He finds himself pursued relentlessly by his old nemesis Captain Salazar and a crew of deadly ghosts who have escaped from the mysterious Devil's Triangle. They're determined to kill every pirate at sea...notably him! Hot Toys proudly presents the latest addition to any captain's quarters - the 1/6th Jack Sparrow Collectible Figure from our DX Series which comes in Standard, Deluxe and Artisan (Hot Toys Exclusive.) Drawing from his most swashbuckling exploits, this masterpiece is sure to become the pride of any collection celebrating the Pirates of the Caribbean saga! Inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, the Captain Jack Sparrow collectible figure recreated the charismatic pirate in breathtaking detail. His portrait features a styled beard, the iconic dreadlocked and braid hairstyle sculpted, and strands of wool hair implanted individually on a highly-accurate head sculpt with an impeccably realistic likeness. In addition to his signature smirk, a serious expression is available to capture more on-screen moments. Both face sculpts feature separate rolling eyeballs to further enrich the realism. His detail appearance is complete with a finely tailored fabric costume, including a long coat, shirt, patterned vest, genuine leather made belts and long boots. A veritable armory of weapons and accessories is also provided, such as the saber, flintlock pistols and an LED-lighted lantern. The deluxe version includes an elaborate environmental diorama base meticulously crafted to resemble a segment of the Black Pearl and a treasure chest for your immersive display. It’s time for a grand adventure at the high seas! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get accompanied by Captain Jack Sparrow figure!
  8. Today
  9. I'm still impartial to RID X-Brawn after all these years, but there's been so many more great ones along the way, Masterpiece, 3RD party figures, Legends, X-Brawn still makes me appreciate that figure in every way, the detailing, chromed pieces, rubber tires, the entire vehicle mode is painted, tons of detail, realistic alt mode, opening doors and hood, super posable. With such a small figure, they packed a lot of punch into him!
  10. I always loved this little guy Cybertron Armorhide
  11. Cuz you're all old men now. and ladies.
  12. I dunno, but I like your name
  13. Why am I Rookie..

14. Nice! I have a one Batman figure in my display cabinet fighting Pickle Rick
  15. Mike

Monkey Room 'R' Us

I think MISBSteve should be banned.
  16. Okay so I was in the toy habits stream/chat when they dropped. That was hilarious. We all were tripping over ourselves to get orders in.
  17. Shrief......he does. I have several from various waves already. Subotai and Valeria are in the current one along with King Conan. There's also a Gil Kane comics based version. You should be able to find most at BBTs etc.
  18. https://toynewsi.com/436-52176 Clutch believes that the women's liberation movement requires a boost, therefore he desires Cover Girl to repair the engine while he leisurely indulges in coffee.
  19. Normally, as a fan of the Expanded Universe I would be all.over this but I can't justify buying this set when I already own 50 percent of it.
  20. https://marvelousnews.com/299-34868 Norman Osborn continuously questions whether he is the Green Goblin or simply Norman Osborn, with his thoughts consistently affirming that the Green Goblin and Norman Osborn are the same.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE