TNI Forums: Batman: The Complete Television Series Details Coming To SDCC - TNI Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Batman: The Complete Television Series Details Coming To SDCC

#1 User is offline   The Wire 

  • Monkey
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17,949
  • Joined: 22-January 07

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

Batman: The Complete Television Series Details Coming To SDCC

View the full article

#2 User is offline   featofstrength 

  • Beastman
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,594
  • Joined: 15-April 06

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

no season sets, huh? this is going to be an expensive set. I'll stick with my bootleg and wait for it to drop.

#3 User is offline   trans8010 

  • Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 19-February 09

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

View Postfeatofstrength, on 03 July 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:

no season sets, huh? this is going to be an expensive set. I'll stick with my bootleg and wait for it to drop.


There will be season sets, WB just wanted a big ticket Batman item (having washed out the Dark Knight Trilogy last year) for christmas shoppers and to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the character. I'm sure individual volumes will come out soon after as well as a standard collectors set.

#4 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

  • The Jedi Insider Jedi
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 31,271
  • Joined: 21-February 04

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

I like collecting the show related things but no...no way I could watch it again.ME TV shows it os saturday nights right before Wonder Woman I can't bring myself to watch it..It males me cringe...Like when I did when I hear Carrie Fisher signing a song in the Holiday Special with Lyrics set to the star wars theme

#5 User is offline   featofstrength 

  • Beastman
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,594
  • Joined: 15-April 06

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

Cringe-worthy? I don't get it...
Adam West's Batman IS Batman to a generation of fans.



#6 User is offline   mako 

  • Leatherhead
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 23-February 05

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

View PostWheeljack35, on 03 July 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

I like collecting the show related things but no...no way I could watch it again.ME TV shows it os saturday nights right before Wonder Woman I can't bring myself to watch it..It males me cringe...Like when I did when I hear Carrie Fisher signing a song in the Holiday Special with Lyrics set to the star wars theme

I feel the same way every time I read the words "Dark and Gritty" in the logline of a new Batman project, or see another actor belting out lines in a gravely voice while dressed head-to-toe in black rubber.

#7 User is offline   featofstrength 

  • Beastman
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,594
  • Joined: 15-April 06

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:41 AM

View Postmako, on 09 July 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

View PostWheeljack35, on 03 July 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

I like collecting the show related things but no...no way I could watch it again.ME TV shows it os saturday nights right before Wonder Woman I can't bring myself to watch it..It males me cringe...Like when I did when I hear Carrie Fisher signing a song in the Holiday Special with Lyrics set to the star wars theme

I feel the same way every time I read the words "Dark and Gritty" in the logline of a new Batman project, or see another actor belting out lines in a gravely voice while dressed head-to-toe in black rubber.


"Dark and gritty"...the evil minions of "realistic"

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment
 
Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us