TNI Forums: MMS DX 01 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The Joker collectible figure - TNI Forums

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MMS DX 01 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The Joker collectible figure

#151 User is offline   Maglor 

• Cobra Soldier
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:22 PM

Your welcome. Glad to help!

I don't have personal experience with the regular true type body, but I think the shoulders are perfect on mine (TT narrow shoulders).

I have heard that the regular TT works OK on the Classic Painted Joker body... so if you have a Regular TT you could undress the classic Joker, use his body (narrow shoulders) with the cop head/clothes, and use your regular TT for the classics sculpt/clothes... but that sounds like a lot of work for something that might not look as good.

I don't think you would regret springing for a new narrow shoulder TT.

Let me know what you decide and how it goes with your badge!

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us