Throne of Atlantis Mera 3 3/4"

Dravenheart

If you haven't seen Justice League: Throne of Atlantis yet, it's actually pretty good. I thought so, at least. I saw the digital release and one character stood out more than any other to me. Mera was just taking out everyone. I immediately knew I had to fix her up, and worked to get her done in time for the official BluRay release.

It looks simple, but it was a rather tedious project. Yellow lines can be agonizing, and there are some thinner black lines, as well. I watched the movie three times to get as much as I could as accurate as I could. The head was a bit of an endeavor. I wanted to match the large ponytail so I used one from the DOA Kasumi I had. Glued it in place, the sculpted all the hair, and the headpiece, around it. I'm very happy with how she came out. It took a bit of time, but I think she ended up being pretty accurate.

Recipe:

Body - MU Valkyrie

Feet - MU Namor

Left Hand - MU She-Hulk

Right Hand - MU Dagger

Ponytail - Kaiyodo DOA Kasumi

Water Effect - Green Lantern movie construct

mera_zpscef361b2.jpg

mera2_zpsdc0003de.jpg

mera3_zps0851a75b.jpg

mera5_zps2b3cbc3f.jpg

tumblr_nbrhk2tQOw1rly522o1_500_zpsc06854e5.jpg