• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New MOTUC Intergalactic Skeletor & Flutterina Revealed

#51 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

View Postburtm, on 08 November 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

calm down man, didnt mean to be offensive. I would have been extra careful if this was a Disney or Nickelodeoan forum, but knowing were all adults here, I thought using the terms "hot" and "bedroom", wont bother anyone. Still, my apologies if it was distasteful, I was just kidding, peace.

well with the online comments its hard to convey sarcasm so sometimes comments can be taken literally, I get in trouble all the time on facebook w/my smart as$ comments taken the wrong way by stuffier shirts......that said.....there were plenty of fanguys in love w/the new Baroness Statue from Sideshow....for me it was the glasses & of course the accent always the accent.....:P

#52 User is offline   megachickmagnet 

• Imperial Officer

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Could be worse... some people are into REAL DOLLS.

#53 User is offline   Metallicon 

• Stormtrooper

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

It's interesting stumbling across this thread, as I recently decided to clean house with MOTUC. Going through what I have, I am getting rid of the non-essentials that, not being a HUGE fan needing every character ever made, easily comes down to animated one-shots and my POP collection. I've kinda been weeding them out as I go, but I've finally decided to pare it down to what I like, not what I've got. Considering that I've already gotten rid of no-essentials (all the 30th anniversary figs) and extras I don't care for (Thunderpunch etc.) I was faced with whether or not to keep these:

Frosta
Netossa
Castaspella (worst name ever)
Catra
Bow
Fangman
Nepthu
Batros
Icer
Keldor
Shokoti

I think what I have come to realize is that I am done with the Sub. I did re-up for 2014, but after, I think I'm pretty much done. I don't want any more POP or obscure Filmation characters. I like my essentials (Two-Bad, Modulok) but I can pretty much skip the rest. Needless to say, all of the above-listed are on Ebay as of this morning. I will say that, if you are a MOTUC completest (and have the wallet for it), this is definitely an awesome time to be a collector; sadly though, its just not me, and November and December's upcoming figs combined with Flutterina's reveal kinda put me over the top.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us