Surprised no one's doing Toys for Destiny

GPM in ICT

I am really surprised that no company seems to be doing anything for the game Destiny. I would love figures, but with the amount of customization in the game it might be hard to pull off. Still you have lots of enemies and side characters. Seems right up MacFarlane's alley, but they are too busy trying to do more Walking Dead merch. Anyone else want figures? Heard anything? Playing the game?

I was hoping for a McFarlane announcement at Toy Fair, but like you said, they're riding the Walking Dead wagon till the wheels fly off... then I'm sure they'll pull it along for another 20 miles or so...

I wish they'd get back to doing more Halo figs, but that turned into a handful of figures a year. Maybe next years Halo 5 will give us two handfuls, lol.

• 3 months later...

I just can't believe the complete lack of anything Destiny related when it comes to merchandise. No Statues, Toys, Models, anything. I figured a Ghost prop of some kind would be a given (maybe a paperweight or something like that) but the only thing I've seen is some fan made stuff. I'm just not sure why nothing has been made.It's like EA or Bungie don't want to license it out. With all the other less known, smaller games that have things out for it one would think something Destiny based would be a given. Maybe something will be heard from Toy Fair.