TNI Forums: Do you plan on buying the Star Wars Black series? - TNI Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Do you plan on buying the Star Wars Black series?

Poll: Do you plan on buying the Star Wars Black series? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you purchase any of the new Star Wars Black series?

1. Yes, I buy anything SW figure related(I personally helped put George's kids through college). (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. I will only buy the 3.75" figures... I'm a Kenner Purest. (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. I can't wait for the 6" line, something Star Wars action figures needed, long over due! (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

4. I may buy one or two of my favorite characters here and there in the 3.75" line (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

5. Sadly, I'm a completist, so I will pre-order each and every wave of 3.75" figures. (0 votes [0.00%])

6. I may buy one or two of my favorite characters here and there in the 6" line (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

7. Sadly, I'm a completist, so I will pre-order each and every wave of 6" figures. (0 votes [0.00%])

8. I'm sooooo upset they cancelled the Vintage line, I will boycott this line! (0 votes [0.00%])

9. I'm haven't bought a figure in a long time, I won't start just because of a fancy new name and scale. (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   JoeRhyno 

• Scarlet
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

I thought I'd start a poll and see how the fellow TNIers felt about the new Black Series? You can choose more than one option if you'd like.

#2 User is offline   SnTrooper 

• The Last Original ADC Moderator
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

I don't have the space/money for all the 3.75" stuff I want. No way I'm getting into a new scale even if I wanted to.

#3 User is offline   yojoebro82 

• Baroness
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

I couldn't vote for lack of a "Saving for a wedding so I can't get into a new toy line" option.

I was considering getting original trilogy related figures, I'm sure they'll turn out cool, but I just can't.

My 3 3/4" Star Wars collection is almost complete. Granted the vast majority are 5 POA Power of the Force II but I like 'em. As soon as I find a reasonably priced Captain Needa to go and apologize to Lord Vader, I'll be done with SW. I'm pretty happy with what I got.

#4 User is offline   Wheeljack35 

• The Jedi Insider Jedi

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

I will but i'm only collecting the origional trilogy characters

#5 User is offline   DarthJoe 

• ADC Outcast

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

I'm excited for the 6" figures. I'll be buying quite a few of them.

#6 User is offline   GuitarDevil 

• King Chochacho

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

I don't have alot of 3&3/4 SW figs so this kinda cool depending on who they produce. I want to see these in person before I commit to a pre-order but it looks promising.....

#7 User is offline   CLAM 

• ADC MVP since '01

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:43 AM

I think I will buy most, if not ALL, of the 6 inchers. I think they look great so far, and I will be happy to grab them all up.

But it's not like I have been waiting for StarWars to be produced in the 6 inch scale, it's that I have been waiting FOREVER for a line of StarWars figures to finally have decent articulation and sculpts.

In fact, I would much rather buy good StarWars figures in the 4 inch scale, but they suck.

I LOVE StarWars. But I have always hated t-crotchs and fabric on figures. In my opinion, Hasbro is WAY behind the times with all of their StarWars 3 3/4 lines. I do not understand why they haven't brought them up to the level of GiJoe and Marvel Universe yet. I was hoping that their new Black label would finally see StarWars figures done well... but they screwed up again and decided to make more of the same junk they have been forever.

#8 User is offline   DarthJoe 

• ADC Outcast

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:51 AM

View PostCLAM, on 11 July 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

But it's not like I have been waiting for StarWars to be produced in the 6 inch scale, it's that I have been waiting FOREVER for a line of StarWars figures to finally have decent articulation and sculpts.

I would have to say I'm with you here. That's one of the main reasons I got rid of most of my Star Wars stuff years ago. Most of the figures just plain suck in comparison to many other lines.

#9 User is offline   CLAM 

• ADC MVP since '01

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:56 AM

View PostDarthJoe, on 11 July 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

View PostCLAM, on 11 July 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

I would have to say I'm with you here. That's one of the main reasons I got rid of most of my Star Wars stuff years ago. Most of the figures just plain suck in comparison to many other lines.

I know.. a friggin T-crotch still? that's 40+ year old technology there man!

plus I hate the StarWars knee joints too.

I wanted to collect the Vintage line, but I only was able to force myself to get a few. I just can't get over how crappy StarWars figures are compared to Joes and MU.

then when I heard of this Black Line.. I was like, hurray, they are finally going to up their game. But the "Black Line" figures look pretty much exactly like the same crap they have been doing. I don't understand how they think this deserves any special kind of recognition of being a new line.

#10 User is offline   featofstrength 

• Rat King

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

View PostCLAM, on 11 July 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

then when I heard of this Black Line.. I was like, hurray, they are finally going to up their game. But the "Black Line" figures look pretty much exactly like the same crap they have been doing. I don't understand how they think this deserves any special kind of recognition of being a new line.

EXACTLY. I AGREE.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us