• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review: Halo 3 Master Chief

#1 User is offline   TomE 

• Battle Droid
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:45 AM

http://toynewsi.com/...54&itemid=12667

I don't usually do video game toy based reviews, but this one was too good to pass up. Hope you like the review!

#2 User is offline   gambit19896 

• Romulan

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:42 AM

Did you get Cortana?If so what is your review on her?

#3 User is offline   1337W422102 

• Cobra Soldier

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:20 PM

View Postgambit19896, on Mar 21 2008, 06:42 AM, said:

Did you get Cortana?If so what is your review on her?

Cortana is great, despite being a display piece and not an action figure. She has no points of articulation (they'd show up too much when she lights up, and they'd detract from the clean look of the figure), but her moudling, her detailing, and her paint apps are incredible. Plus, her light up base is surprisingly effective (just make sure the 3 LEDs are in front of her).

Cortana is an excellent display piece and having her softly glowing on your computer desk is a treat for any Halo geek. Just don't expect be getting a posable figure when you buy her.

#4 User is offline   WuLongTi 

• Nameless Thug

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:26 AM

I just got Master Chief last night and I'm fairly pleased with him too. This is a huge improvement over the usual plastic statues by McFarlane. Though I wish he came with more accessories. Several gun types and maybe a sword or a hammer would have been a nice touch. As for the flexibility he failed my usual test which is to pose the figure in a text book side kick. Sadly Master Chief will not be busting out any kung fu... That said, I'm still thinking of getting the EVA and CQB figures...

Great review, and I hope you get more so I can read your reviews on them. Does anyone know if there are any figures that fit the mini vehicles in this series? I think my old Halo 2 mini figs might fit the Banshee but I'm not sure... the Warthog is super small scale wise though...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us