- Hit & Run (Concept Case)

- Muskrat Ver. 1 with skimmer

- Spearhead and Max Ver. 1

- Big Ben Ver. 1

- Crimson Guard Immortal

- Night Creeper leader Ver. 2

- Slice

- Vypra ( female Cobra driver)

- 13th figure will be special and a must have (their words.)

I have to say I wasn't sure if I'd be subbing again, but the list looks pretty good. Big Ben was one of my favorite 90's joes so I can't wait to get him, and I've really wanted a modern era Bombstrike. I feel a little bad for the people that got the Nocturnal Fire con set with all of the repaints coming, but I don't have most of those figures so it'll be nice to get them this way. I'm not thrilled with Alpine v2, although I'm guessing they'll be using Quinn's mold for him so he should turn out well.

The selections for the Cobra slots are interesting. I'm fine with Vypra because its always good to get more female characters, and she'll probably use the sdcc jinx mold which was pretty nice. Slice is good too and needed for those who have fss1 Dice. Crimson Guard Immortal is an excellent choice, although I'm waiting to see what they do with him. He's supposed to have a new head which is good, but that means the rest of him will be made up of existing parts which makes me nervous. Finally, we have Night Creeper leader who I personally think was one of the ugliest figures of the vintage line. I'm not thrilled with him, but I'll wait and see before I pass judgment.

It'll be interesting to see what the 13th will turn out to be considering how lackluster the choices have been so far (Black Out, red pads Grand Slam). They're calling it a must have this time, but I'm not holding my breath.

I gotta admit, while there are 9-10 of those I want (I didn't get a Nocturnal Fire set) I'll be waiting for them to become available on ebay or the club website. Really want to see their parts choice for Bombstrike.