wave 12!! ITS OFFICAL!!!

arowdygator

cyborg superman Sounds good :D ... I'll wait till I see pics before I decide anything.

BBTS has him under wave 11. I think I like the DCD one better though....but I was never really happy with DCUC's mold for Cyborg Superman.

cyborg superman Sounds good :D ... I'll wait till I see pics before I decide anything.

BBTS has him under wave 11. I think I like the DCD one better though....but I was never really happy with DCUC's mold for Cyborg Superman.

y ahe is wave 11, i meant elicpso...

the mold for him i didnt care as much for. but i loved the orginal mold of cyborg superman for DCD

• Like 1

looks good....now lets see them hit the stores in good amounts

Do we really need a bigger Darkseid? How about a BAF Doomsday? Mattels last Doomsday was way too small.

mattels was too small but DCD was just right, hes only a couple of inches taller than supes

Yeah, I actually have the DCD Doomsday also and I prefer to display him with my DCUC right now instead of Mattels. But I do like Mattels articulation better.

y is darkseid wearign the infinty gaunlet? @hmmm@

Good God! 169.99 for Wave 11 at Entertainmentearth!

That's a tidy sum!

Yeah that's just too much, but they've never really been the site to get the best prices.