G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Armadillo, Vamp, H.I.S.S., & Air Chariot Hi-Res Images

The Wire

Man oh Man, Steeler had better have his visor when this comes out.

doesn't look like it's gonna happen. the head sculpt looks nice, but the body choice is terrible, they should have just used the Duke torso and Cobra Trooper arms like the Officer Hawk set, that way he'd have a collar and long sleeves. I'm not a stickler for the figures having to be identical to the originals as long most of the details are present, but this figure just seems to miss it on all accounts save for the web gear. the visor is the least of its problems.

yeah, what happened to the V1 like Serpy that we were supposed to get? While I like the use of plain bodies and added webgear, that Steeler just looks silly.

And where's the Trouble Bubble?

Is it me, or do Steeler and Clutch have new lower legs?

I thought they were reuse of Zartan's legs, but after closer inspection, they look new to me.

Hasbro has said they were doing the v1 Serpentor. I think everyone just assumed it would be this one since he was the next Serpentor getting released. Hasbro never said when v1 would show up or that he was going to be with the Air Chariot.

yeah, what happened to the V1 like Serpy that we were supposed to get? While I like the use of plain bodies and added webgear, that Steeler just looks silly.

And where's the Trouble Bubble?

He is coming in a future entertainment pack. The Arise Sepentor pack.

I am more disapointed we are getting that same sad Serpentor figure again.

Yeah, I was hoping Hasbro might paint him up in the same colorset featured on teh single card art (which was mostly green with gold detailing, looked much more interesting) rather than straight rehash him.

As far as the v1, Hasbro confirmed it, and I think it will come out with the Serpentor Entertainment pack

I am more disapointed we are getting that same sad Serpentor figure again.

Yeah, I was hoping Hasbro might paint him up in the same colorset featured on teh single card art (which was mostly green with gold detailing, looked much more interesting) rather than straight rehash him.

As far as the v1, Hasbro confirmed it, and I think it will come out with the Serpentor Entertainment pack

very tricky hasbro!!! i'll need to buy the battle pack to get the chariot and the entertainment pack to get the accurate serpentor.

meh..i would have prob skipped this set too but i'll need the chariot

You know, this is the first time I've been really disapointed with the new line. Endless Cobra Commanders, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadows? Check. Horrible Duke arms? Check. Big head Breaker? Check. I can handle all that. What I can't get past is that awful Steeler.

I'm a big, big fan of the original 13 and until now, I haven't really been let down. But after seeing Steeler, I just don't know what to think. Would it have been so hard to put a little extra effort into the figure and make him at least somewhat resemble the original? Short Sleeves? No Visor? What the? Are you kidding me?

It's a sad, sad day for fans of the original 13...

You know, this is the first time I've been really disapointed with the new line. Endless Cobra Commanders, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadows? Check. Horrible Duke arms? Check. Big head Breaker? Check. I can handle all that. What I can't get past is that awful Steeler.

I'm a big, big fan of the original 13 and until now, I haven't really been let down. But after seeing Steeler, I just don't know what to think. Would it have been so hard to put a little extra effort into the figure and make him at least somewhat resemble the original? Short Sleeves? No Visor? What the? Are you kidding me?

It's a sad, sad day for fans of the original 13...

Then don't buy them when they come out. Save your money.

Sorry if I'm sounding a little over-dramatic over the Steeler thing, just expressing my dissapointment. They've done such a good job with the rest of the 25th figures, I would have thought they'd have put a little more effort into Steeler, thats all. I can't believe I'm the only one who feels this way.

And Mouser, what a great idea! I would have never thought not to buy something I didn't like. Save my money? What a concept. Now this is why I come to these boards. All the good advise. What would I do without it.

I think they look fine.

The only consideration I have, something that could have been cool, was to make the various molded weapons actually usable. Take Steeler's chest harness. make it a real holster.

The same could be said for Spirit's chest knife or the gun molded into the webgear of the Trooper.

Eh a little over reaction to Steeler imo. Looks close enough for me.

Draven

Agreed. I always thought that visor the original had looked ridiculous as well, he looks better without it.

I think they look fine.

The only consideration I have, something that could have been cool, was to make the various molded weapons actually usable. Take Steeler's chest harness. make it a real holster.

The same could be said for Spirit's chest knife or the gun molded into the webgear of the Trooper.

That'd be very cool.

Well, they botched that Steeler. That being said, if he just had the visor, a lot of us would be MUCH happier.

As an Original 13 whore, I'm dissapointed, but if I see that set, I'll probably pick it up anyway.

I'm REALLY digging that Clutch and the VAMP. I love the VAMP and Clutch's one of my favorite characters.

I like the HISS and the VAMP, but not so keen on the Armadillo and the Air Chariot. I'd like to have the Steeler, but might hold out on the possibility Hasbro may release a MOBAT or Mauler down the road, which would hopefully come with the figure also. As for Serpentor and his chariot? Mmmm.... tough call. Like it, but already have the Serpy from the 5-pack. It would have been best if they'd just done what they did back in the day, released them together.

Ah, well... Probably end up picking them up anyway, just in case I never see that tank.