2008 SDCC Day 2: Mattel's DC Universe Panel

Outsiders

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I want a Batpod.

Hmm so dcuc series 2 is gonna be rereleased after series 3? I guess I didn't need resort to ebay to pick up the figs I was missing. Oh well, saves me the trouble later, but does that mean I have lower quality figures?!?

KB exclusives? Wth? I'm never going to be able to get those unless they're offered online.

from actionfigureinsider

TRU 2-packs

Cyborg Superman and Mongul

Hal Jordan and Abin Sur

2009 (7 figures per wave)

six will have C&C, primary figure will have a base

four standard waves

one Walmart wave

Flash Barry Allen

Captain Cold

Kid Flash

Blue Costume Aquaman

Big Barda and unmasked variant

Blue Beetle

Bootser Gold (modern variant, and Skeet open with Mr. Mind variant)

C&C Atom Smasher

IF cyborg supe is true, then l would not mind another monguel. However, there was pics at the night before that had kal el next to monguel, so it is a mistake?

I didn't catch the Cyborg Supes and Mongul first time through, but sweet I need a Cyborg Supes... not sure what I'd do with another Mongul though....

hopefully it isn't a typo and it is cyborg superman and not that kal el superman from the DCSH line.

Flash? Kid Flash?? Booster Gold??? Big Barda???? Blue effing Beetle ?!?

I LOVE MATTEL!!!!

With the exception of the KB exclusives (they closed all the stores around me) I am ALL OVER this line!

Even the 80's version Aquaman is looking pretty stellar!

Flash? Kid Flash?? Booster Gold??? Big Barda???? Blue effing Beetle ?!?

I LOVE MATTEL!!!!

With the exception of the KB exclusives (they closed all the stores around me) I am ALL OVER this line!

Even the 80's version Aquaman is looking pretty stellar!

Yeah but when?

I haven't seen wave 2 since april

Would someone please ask more Movie Masters questions. I’d love to hear the likelihood of getting a Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, and Pfeiffer Catwoman, especially with older Reeve’s Superman figures being possible. Any word on whether or not we’ll get Ra’s Al Ghul/Ducard, Dark Knight Two-face, and more figures from the newer Batman films? Very cool to see we’re getting a scaled Bat pod.

Would someone please ask more Movie Masters questions. I’d love to hear the likelihood of getting a Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, and Pfeiffer Catwoman, especially with older Reeve’s Superman figures being possible. Any word on whether or not we’ll get Ra’s Al Ghul/Ducard, Dark Knight Two-face, and more figures from the newer Batman films? Very cool to see we’re getting a scaled Bat pod.

can we at least finish the dark knight/ begins set. i mean we need Ra's and Two-face at LEAST! i cannot believe we have not seen or heard of a mm twoface yet. this is insane.

it says that 2008 will feature 5 mainline waves and 1 walmart wave. what is the 5th wave? the hawkman wave we havent seen all of yet?

anyway all the figures they showed look like must haves. like everyone else on here it seems i dont have any kb toys left near me either.

awww, another panel with no talk of Detective Chimp...but oh well maybe they can fit him into one of those exclusive 2 packs...speaking of exclusives what the heck is up with KB exclusives, the only KB left standing near me has never had any DC stuff

how do i get to the mattel collectors site? i cant find it.

try these links

Official Coming Soon Page

My Sneeky Bypass of the Coming Soon Page

thanx! homeboy. i signed up and everything......all of the stuff they showed from DCUC at sdcc was SLICK AS *#%#! IM GETTING EVERYTHING I CAN FIND FROM DCUC! i already got a lobo coming....cant wait!